50% of the Muslims between the ages of 15-25 are radical and hostile to French society

The people had a choice between paying the jizya or the sword. No different to what the previous rulers had done. But like I said, only wrong when Muslims do it.

Ask the Algerians what they feel about Islam now and ask how they feel about the French occupation.
Not much of a choice, death or becoming a dhimmi.

As for Algerians today:

Many indigenous groups (Berbers and Amazigh) in Algeria are converting to Christianity in big numbers. They are also trying to reclaim their pre-Islamic culture and identity as well as resent being called Arabs.

Id say about 50% of 15-25yo sherdoggies are hostile to society.

Source: war room.

Hush child the adults are talking....... If the sausage guy is fiddling you speak up, people will protect you.

Maybe we should tax the muzzies since we are the rulers of the west
Maybe get your soldiers out of our lands

As for Algerians today:

Many indigenous groups (Berbers and Amazigh in Algeria are converting to Christianity in big numbers. They are also trying to reclaim their pre-Islamic culture and identity as well as resent being called Arabs.
Im a Kurd and there is a similar resentment with small numbers of yezidis- but no more than that. Kurds also like to maintain their pre Islamic culture and don’t like to be called Arabs. Doesn’t mean they don’t like Islam.

As for Algerians today:

Many indigenous groups (Berbers and Amazigh) in Algeria are converting to Christianity in big numbers. They are also trying to reclaim their pre-Islamic culture and identity as well as resent being called Arabs.
Is this the same weirdo who posted in the thread (your thread?) about an Islamic terrorist attack and unironically argued that Europeans are at fault because of their wars, despite the fact that most of the time there is no connection between the nationality of an attacker and his host nation if you don't go back at least to WWII times (but make a cut right there and don't go back any further) and often times not even then (Syrian refugees in Germany etc)? I thought he had a different nick but they're indistinguishable.

Im a Kurd and there is a similar resentment with small numbers of yezidis- but no more than that. Kurds also like to maintain their pre Islamic culture and don’t like to be called Arabs. Doesn’t mean they don’t like Islam.
As I wrote, many of the indigenous people in Algeria are leaving Islam.
The Islamist campaign of violence in Algeria has turned some Muslims, especially Berbers, away from Islam and toward Christianity, reports the Algiers daily Al-Yawm in late December 2000, as reprinted in Courrier International, January 4-10, 2001, p. 29.

I can dig up other sources as well.

Is this the same weirdo who posted in the thread (your thread?) about an Islamic terrorist attack and unironically argued that Europeans are at fault because of their wars, despite the fact that most of the time there is no connection between the nationality of an attacker and his host nation if you don't go back at least to WWII times (but make a cut right there and don't go back any further) and often times not even then (Syrian refugees in Germany etc)? I thought he had a different nick but they're indistinguishable.
Indeed, they are indistinguishable. Same reasoning!

No they are young families, people with teens, one was a former cop. They all admitted in a pc way it was because of Islamic immigration. They wanted to protect their kids from it. You don't have carrier people leaving jobs with great benefits in france for average jobs here for fun.

Oh, well they aren't leaving France in significant numbers, and most of them are still heading to Switzerland, Germany and the UK, so I doubt your interpretation (Canada has seen the biggest percentage increase). The significant increases have been in graduate migration (poor employment opportunities) and the migration of the upper wealth quintile (new taxes no doubt playing their role there).
Both of which are a concern for France's prosperity.

The people had a choice between paying the jizya or the sword. No different to what the previous rulers had done. But like I said, only wrong when Muslims do it.

LOL, no it's the other way around.
I say that both, terrorist attacks and extremist violence, hostility towards once's host nation etc as well as wars and invasions by either Muslims or Europeans are immoral.
Of course that also includes colonization or the invasion of Iraq or the Afghanistan war.
YOU are the one who introduced special rules for the bestiality of certain groups.
You're making the argument that "Europeans" are at fault because they invaded Muslim territory.
Which of course implies the individual inherits the guilt of a nation and one generation inherits the guilt of previous generations.
Then you ignore that Muslims are there because they invaded non-Muslim land.
You're the only one who's a hypocrite. I'm not sure if you're simply a low-IQ person and don't understand why your "argument" is fallacious or if you're uneducated and not familiar with the history of Islam.

You mean like when up to a million Algerians and their country was destroyed during the 50’s? You reap what you sow.

Why should modern French people be held responsible for what the French of the past did? Using this logic any wrong doing from a foreign people can just fall under "lol tough thats Karma"

{<huh}

what?... they didn't interview illegal immigrants. your joke might've been okay if not for that fact.

And your rebuttal might have been ok if not for the fact that people lie. I know, I know who can/could believe it but that's how life works. People lie to improve their situation.... Except you of course, you a morality beacon for the post 2001 children

Oh, well they aren't leaving France in significant numbers, and most of them are still heading to Switzerland, Germany and the UK, so I doubt your interpretation (Canada has seen the biggest percentage increase). The significant increases have been in graduate migration (poor employment opportunities) and the migration of the upper wealth quintile (new taxes no doubt playing their role there).
Both of which are a concern for France's prosperity.
Legal immigration here prioritise educated people.

I take it as a win since your rambling means nothing.

And your rebuttal might have been ok if not for the fact that people lie. I know, I know who can/could believe it but that's how life works. People lie to improve their situation.... Except you of course, you a morality beacon for the post 2001 children
...reading comprehension is off today? the largest portion of muslims in France are born in France, which makes it easy to know their age.

you can spin my response any way you like so it looks like you're right.

The author of the study is a Muslim or of Muslim background, his name is Hakim El Karoui.

absolved of potential anti-muslim bent then?

i know a few ex-christians that would like to comment on christianity. would that be acceptable to source in the wr?

...reading comprehension is off today? the largest portion of muslims in France are born in France, which makes it easy to know their age.

you can spin my response any way you like so it looks like you're right.

Well I wont lie I'm a little pissed right now. The facts are people are shit and lie. Left/right it doesn't matter you/they all suck cock. I had this argument/debate with a family member and there was no rebuttal to "how do you know?" of course you take their word for it and believe all the shit they spew. Where are their documents? why does their belief system generate more rapes/crime?

If I was the person in charge every single fucking prick that was rampaging and rioting would be gone. I grew up poor, if you grew up like that the doonas they have look luxurious yet a lot of these victims are complaining that for the first time in years they're safe...... That's right, the people that are supposed t be legitimate refugees are complaining that the air condition, wifi available, television ready rooms/doonas are not adequate.......
For sure they are real refugees not scammers........ Shit I know that's what I'd do if for the first time I n years I was safe, ok clown.

Well I wont lie I'm a little pissed right now. The facts are people are shit and lie. Left/right it doesn't matter you/they all suck cock. I had this argument/debate with a family member and there was no rebuttal to "how do you know?" of course you take their word for it and believe all the shit they spew. Where are their documents? why does their belief system generate more rapes/crime?

If I was the person in charge every single fucking prick that was rampaging and rioting would be gone. I grew up poor, if you grew up like that the doonas they have look luxurious yet a lot of these victims are complaining that for the first time in years they're safe...... That's right, the people that are supposed t be legitimate refugees are complaining that the air condition, wifi available, television ready rooms/doonas are not adequate.......
For sure they are real refugees not scammers........ Shit I know that's what I'd do if for the first time I n years I was safe, ok clown.
i'm not sure where all the hostility is coming from. i know what it's like to grow up poor and i agree that a very large portion of 'refugees' from muslim majority countries do not deserve refugee status and are economic migrants.

i'm saying we know how old the muslims are that are born in France, because the date will be on their birth certificate. unless you're saying a large portion of 3d/4th generation muslims forge their ID cards and/or their birth certificates?

i'm in favor of bone scans for newcomers claiming to be minors.

i'm not sure where all the hostility is coming from. i know what it's like to grow up poor and i agree that a very large portion of 'refugees' from muslim majority countries do not deserve refugee status and are economic migrants.

i'm saying we know how old the muslims are that are born in France, because the date will be on their birth certificate. unless you're saying a large portion of 3d/4th generation muslims forge their ID cards and/or their birth certificates?

i'm in favor of bone scans for newcomers claiming to be minors.

Got to be honest I'm just an arsehole and that's where most of the hostility is coming from(what can I say but sorry).

My problem is that no one is held accountable for the next 2 generations bullshit. The parents refuse to own crap, the children are butt hurt that someone generations before them were victimised yet everyone of us needs to suck it up but them. Yeah life sucks but if I have to see one more video or be told one more story where they are being prompted by the psychologist that are meant to be impartial I'll actually spew.

Before you hop on an mma website to tell us all how hard done by they are, actually look at what's going on. You/we are being scammed for no other reason that they can, simple as that.

I've postered the gumball immigration youtube everywhere and I have never had a rebuttal at all, why? Because its factual and accurate.

Yes I'm just an arsehole but I actually care, do you?

A prominent French think tank has studied Muslim groups in France.

Another question is, if the youth becomes even more radical and society begins to monitor them closer, isn't there a risk that more Muslims from the "conservative" group feel victimized as well and becomes more accepting of radical Islam as a means to fight back against the oppression and Islamophobia?

The Muslims are a distraction. They have no military power and only commit as much crime as the state allows them to commit.

The real issue is re-organizing your own societies along sane lines. Once you do this, they won't be a problem anymore.

N they should take their Christian n Jewish cousins back to the Middle East where they belong
varg_vikernes-sol_austan_mani_vestan.jpg

Back