Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Go for it
OXr3d6P.jpg

Here's one of me lifting the other day. I'm pretty scrawny from jogging 20 miles at a time, but thankfully I'm not a total toothpick. I alternate between clean shaven, scruff, and full beard. I can never make up my mind. View attachment 287845

How has no one commented on the 100lb dumbbells?

Looks like you're in absolute agony just trying to get a picture of yourself holding them.

Yup, ucla. And picked them when they won '95 bball title. Been loyal since

Do you think Tyus Edney beat the clock against Mizzou?

Was glorious to watch them beat that shitbag Rick Pitino and Kentucky.

Do you think Tyus Edney beat the clock against Mizzou?

Was glorious to watch them beat that shitbag Rick Pitino and Kentucky.
Glorious indeed! Corliss Williamson getting pushed around by zidek. Edney coast to coast. Toby bailey reverse jamming..,still waiting for glory to return sigh

Glorious indeed! Corliss Williamson getting pushed around by zidek. Edney coast to coast. Toby bailey reverse jamming..,still waiting for glory to return sigh

Oh crap, I was thinking of Arizona beating UK in 1997.

You didn't even mention the O'Bannon brothers!

BTW - do you remember the meltdown against Michigan in 1992? They were up 20 or something and completely derped that one away.

Oh crap, I was thinking of Arizona beating UK in 1997.

You didn't even mention the O'Bannon brothers!

BTW - do you remember the meltdown against Michigan in 1992? They were up 20 or something and completely derped that one away.
Nah, I don't think I saw a single college game before the '95 tourney. Thought college ball was awesome then next season Princeton knocks us out round 1 and been just bunch of kick to the nuts ever since

Nah, I don't think I saw a single college game before the '95 tourney. Thought college ball was awesome then next season Princeton knocks us out round 1 and been just bunch of kick to the nuts ever since

I actually sat in the UKLA section at the south regional in 2015 in Houston. Will post a pic.

Here is a pic from the 2015 south regional from our seats.

FTKhLCVUcVJwBLThYtXGGi7V3mHsDOMCqmpwxbZhTK11oiQfn8IaQ3fGdSd9twvt2qspzTn2yvuMmcugo0rP89DdVgRRZrhzkAf1NIFOu0X4_w6Xi_TkKUv7JY_fLc3c8O2rY06Co8DxrkccJT5maaP3By2U4LiGf67gsRP5PUlU9VsUhi7Y9Rz9h595hJprotqR_DBWI5OonxD9KVsnaKPy86_9OgnM-3IlGpsrCmN_sOoYnd4quXBIg4q_ZXrE3miqhateaHULv9eaeZmbBgY0zFo4KFmhIaW2bN83ZXvGXO9EUMR8IYJ8UqRVkqRwMwOdtWE3lYBb6N6_u_LbNDZFKBMxTsGfuQz4fy6IYD-IxC_HfhhwmaApclErgHl0_HuRapF0u_XffSK4wK-2CP9mPlwPUcC4MwLFs7YXNy3CrkswxlXeRxDck6zR_QgpeZGw-0MOE4JiRbnT_HkkYPHr0LWvrEx4PRYJiB_UlDY0F1e0cWkvbjL3DvpW76H_zApEOekZYRoNQrs67ZfJdX3iAB5oO5OGY0PG_q2-n9_EO_8EVxB3lgwkjhcGpHTmqu9N30zOQIrZn3ikutGkAlZ0ELQpBwWv0UzytOP7LSNsjpHoGJrxrCyQpiBCbPeFMqqqnwT3mLE266PT43rWVf018-PZSiV0M8Q=w826-h465-no

Back