SNES Classic

More were released into the wild today. I know Game Stops got more.

Are scalpers still hoarding these? I can't even order one unit online. I just want to buy one.

Are scalpers still hoarding these? I can't even order one unit online. I just want to buy one.
Your best bet would be to go to a brick and mortar store. Trying to find them online is gonna be tough.

How many of you losers lined up to get one?

I want one badly

Willing to pay $57 - Sherdoggers discount help a brother out

I want one badly

So you're too lazy to have grabbed on yourself, and you want to buy one for 2/3rds of market value? Assuming market value was retail price, which arguably it is not if people are selling these second hand for more than original retail price.

Ok, good luck with your search.

I ordered one for a coworker off Amazon and had it within a week even though it said they were back ordered.

He paid $220 dollars but I probably spent that much acquiring the actual cartridge of half the games it has on it. Not a bad deal at all.

I'd beat any person on this forum in streetfighter btw. Come at me.

I don't feel like the stores are doing enough to hinder the scalpers. What a bunch of lame-o's they are to try to make money from scalping instead of having marketable skills to work a good paying job or making money from stock investing.

I sometimes still play Tetrus 2 players vs match, on my SNES emu.

I want one badly

I lined up for 15 minutes lol.. Took an early lunch cause I am not a lazy fatass. Get off your ass an get one.

At this point, you don't know when they'll be in brick & mortar stores or what time of day and it's futile to keep checking daily. This whole thing seems amateurish. Why can't I just place an order online and have them ship me one whenever it comes in stock?

So you're too lazy to have grabbed on yourself, and you want to buy one for 2/3rds of market value? Assuming market value was retail price, which arguably it is not if people are selling these second hand for more than original retail price.

Ok, good luck with your search.

Jk brotendo lol

So I finally got around to hacking mine today. Was easy as pie and I've loaded about another 20 games on so far, some of my old favourites and some highly rated ones I'd never played before. Many hours of retro gaming fun to be had.

So I finally got around to hacking mine today. Was easy as pie and I've loaded about another 20 games on so far, some of my old favourites and some highly rated ones I'd never played before. Many hours of retro gaming fun to be had.

Yeah, it's easy. I added about 45 games last weekend when the hack first came out.

Here some of what I added:

Donkey Kong 2 & 3
Kirby's Dreamland 3
Super Star Wars trilogy
Super Mario Allstars
Castlevania X
Alien vs predator
Robocop vs Terminator
Alien 3
Robocop 3
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV
Mortal Kombat 1-3
Killer Instinct
Primal Rage
Gradius 3
X-Men Mutant apocalypse
Spider-Man and Venom: maximum carnage
Chrono Trigger
Illusion of Gaia
Final Fight
Battletoads
Super Double Dragon
Rock n Roll Racing
Adventures of Batman
Death of Superman
Actraiser
Lost Vikings

And a handful of others that I can't think of off the top of my head.

Yeah, it's easy. I added about 45 games last weekend when the hack first came out.

Here some of what I added:

Donkey Kong 2 & 3
Kirby's Dreamland 3
Super Star Wars trilogy
Super Mario Allstars
Castlevania X
Alien vs predator
Robocop vs Terminator
Alien 3
Robocop 3
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV
Mortal Kombat 1-3
Killer Instinct
Primal Rage
Gradius 3
X-Men Mutant apocalypse
Spider-Man and Venom: maximum carnage
Chrono Trigger
Illusion of Gaia
Final Fight
Battletoads
Super Double Dragon
Rock n Roll Racing
Adventures of Batman
Death of Superman
Actraiser
Lost Vikings

And a handful of others that I can't think of off the top of my head.

Good list I was gonna start another seperate thread to see what others top snes titles are but thought it might get merged

Today I added

Bomberman 1 - 5
Super Star Wars Trilogy
Bust-a-move
Tetris Attack
Spiderman and Venom Max Carnage
X-Men Mutant Apocalypse
Super Tennis
Turtles in Time
Turtles Tournament Fighters
Super Swiv
Super Aleste
SUPER R-TYPE
R-TYPE III
Gradius III
Axelay
Killer Instinct
Chrono Trigger
The Death and return of Superman
Metal Warriors
Alien 3
Pocky and Rocky 2
Earthworm Jim
Earthbound
Zombies Ate My Neighbors

Last edited:
Good list I was gonna start another seperate thread to see what others top snes titles are but thought it might get merged

Today I added

Bomberman 1 - 5
Super Star Wars Trilogy
Bust-a-move
Tetris Attack
Spiderman and Venom Max Carnage
X-Men Mutant Alocalypse
Super Tennis
Turtles in Time
Turtles Tournament Fighters
Super Swiv
Super Aleste
SUPER R-TYPE
R-TYPE III
Gradius III
Axelay
Killer Instinct
Chrono Trigger
The Death and return of Superman
Metal Warriors
Alien 3
Pocky and Rocky 2
Earthworm Jim
Earthbound
Zombies Ate My Neighbors

Where did you find your roms? I used emuparadise but wasn't able to find some games. For example, I'm pretty sure it didn't have a rom for Axelay.

Where did you find your roms? I used emuparadise but wasn't able to find some games. For example, I'm pretty sure it didn't have a rom for Axelay.

Yeah there were a few i couldnt get on emu so I got them on loveroms.com and Axelay was one of them. If you like those kinda scrolling shooters I highly recommend Super Aleste and Super Swiv too. I didnt see any of the street fighters on emu either come to think of it.

I see people putting extra games on the SNES Classic, but can they put the SNES emulator on other hardware?

Nice list, but needs at least one fishing game. Super Nintendo had the best fishing games.
I vaguely remember one of the Breath of Fire RPG games had a mini fishing game. I don't remember if the point was to get bigger fish to eat for HP or to sell for gold.

I see people putting extra games on the SNES Classic, but can they put the SNES emulator on other hardware?

What do you mean? The emulator that the classic comes with? There’s a million other emulator programs, just use one of those.

Back