Locked JUSTICE LEAGUE v.4 (First Critics Reviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude that ain't joking around.. unless they are in a relationship he is crossing some damn lines. Now the woman also could have put a stop to that she is a grown ass woman the heck you stay there to get fondled then again you say she didn't came out blasting him now ? maybe she enjoyed it and allowed it who knows but like a Hollywood star to be filmed in that way that's some low IQ shit.
Google her Instagram. She definitely likes attention when it comes to her boobs
Affleck definitely was aggressive and crossing lines, and then his crack about cerebral palsy, not looking good Ben

TV Host Says Her Wild Ben Affleck Interview Is Being Taken Out of Context

Anne-Marie Losique says a widely circulated interview she did with Ben Affleck 13 years ago is being taken out of context and unfairly used against the Batman actor.

The Canadian TV personality, a singer and owner of Vanessa Media, told The Hollywood Reporter that the interview was an act. "This was for the camera," she said. "You have to understand that we have done dozens and dozens of interviews like that. It was for a show I was producing, so I was not at all a victim. When the cameras rolled, we would start to do that game. As soon as it stopped rolling, there was none of that. He never touched me in any improper way. He was very respectful, I must say."

Clips from the show are still aired in Quebec, and usually talked about in a fun manner, Losique said. "But in this case, it is more of a delicate issue because of everything that is happening," she added. "I can't say I am thrilled to have that interview mixed in with the other stories because I don't think that is at all the same thing."

Losique stressed there were 20 people in the room at the time of taping and both she and Affleck knew the interview would be on TV and the internet.

"It has been blown out of proportion," Losique said. "I know that people like fishing for anything, but this is completely out of context. I would like this to not have any negative impact on him. I find it sad."

Update: October 19, 2017

New Poster for JUSTICE LEAGUE; New Banner Unites the Seven

ksw84k7bimsz.jpg

DMa6brBX0AAcKEm.jpg

WpTcIc1.jpg

You know what I agree. I partially remember the crappy Superfriends version of Green Lantern as being white and at the time I didn't read Comics so seeing a Black Green Lantern seemed fresh not to mention they wrote some really great episodes for the Jon Stewart version we saw in the show.

That said now that I've read the Comics the Hal Jordan and Kyle Rayner versions of the Green Lantern would also be a welcome change.

@Dragonlordxxxxx , I have an off the wall idea for casting Hal Jordan . Try to recast Chris Pine in the role and make his character the great grandson of Steve Trevor and adding a dynamic to Green Lantern and Wonder Woman which would be a different take.

I always thought chris pine would be the perfect hal Jordan, although he would be pretty much be playing almost the same brash reckless character as his rendition of captain kirk

his talent was totally wasted as steve trevor

not reading the whole thread to see if this is mentioned, but i see superman is listed as being in the movie. so why is he not in the trailer? wouldnt he be a primary focus?

not reading the whole thread to see if this is mentioned, but i see superman is listed as being in the movie. so why is he not in the trailer? wouldnt he be a primary focus?
They probably want to keep a wrap on the context of his return. He starts the movie "dead". Everybody knows he's coming back, but not the specifics. So either it's a surprise and they want audiences to be wowed by it, or it's exactly what you'd expect (swooping in to turn the tide) and they want to maintain some mystery to keep people intrigued over what turns out to be a well-worn trope.

I always thought chris pine would be the perfect hal Jordan, although he would be pretty much be playing almost the same brash reckless character as his rendition of captain kirk

his talent was totally wasted as steve trevor

Pine was reserved enough to play Trevor as thoughtful and a good mentor and lover to Gadot's Diana so I thought he did well but I agree as Hal Jordan it would have been a perfect fit.

TV Host Says Her Wild Ben Affleck Interview Is Being Taken Out of Context

Anne-Marie Losique says a widely circulated interview she did with Ben Affleck 13 years ago is being taken out of context and unfairly used against the Batman actor.

The Canadian TV personality, a singer and owner of Vanessa Media, told The Hollywood Reporter that the interview was an act. "This was for the camera," she said. "You have to understand that we have done dozens and dozens of interviews like that. It was for a show I was producing, so I was not at all a victim. When the cameras rolled, we would start to do that game. As soon as it stopped rolling, there was none of that. He never touched me in any improper way. He was very respectful, I must say."

Clips from the show are still aired in Quebec, and usually talked about in a fun manner, Losique said. "But in this case, it is more of a delicate issue because of everything that is happening," she added. "I can't say I am thrilled to have that interview mixed in with the other stories because I don't think that is at all the same thing."

Losique stressed there were 20 people in the room at the time of taping and both she and Affleck knew the interview would be on TV and the internet.

"It has been blown out of proportion," Losique said. "I know that people like fishing for anything, but this is completely out of context. I would like this to not have any negative impact on him. I find it sad."

wonder how much of THIS gets play...cus i heard about it through sherdog and there are many people who really believe he was harassing her when this was in fact a skit.

rumor has it he's not going to be in this at all, other than the dream sequence we saw in the last trailer.

rumor has it he's not going to be in this at all, other than the dream sequence we saw in the last trailer.
I strongly doubt that's it. There were a bunch of reshoots he was involved in and had a mustache for that had to be digitally removed (he was also shooting Mission Impossible and part of his contract was he couldn't shave it off while that film was shooting, so WB has to foot the extra VFX bill).

Superman has as much of a chance of not being in this movie as the movie has to winning an Oscar.

I wjxm

Yeah I was hoping the flash wasn't going to be slap sticky either. I love that character. Barry and of course Wally West. Him and Hal Jordan are DCs best characters IMO.
I quit reading comics about when Hal was still Parallax. He had absorbed the sun devourer or whatever evil1 entity. What happened to him after that? Being a little GL after becoming nearly omnipotent seems shitty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back