After rewatching hendo vs fedor

Everyone was juiced then. You sure Fedor wasn’t? He knew the criteria to fight, signed up and ate an H-Bomb. No shame in that, just his fan’s excuses.

I m sure Fedor was never granted TRT exemptions and never failed a test in the US. The “ they all juiced” line is just an excuse, like “it was the supplements”
Amusingly in fight between juicers Henderson got his ass kicked (victor and Anderson)
Fedor started losing when he aged, while Henderson was fine at a more advanced age until he stopped juicing. For exemple without TRT he got retired by bisping which he destroyed under TRT.

He s a poor man Jon jones lol.

I’m talking NATURAL weight. If he walks around at 202 that is a natural LHW. if you need to cut weight to make MW, you are not a natural MW.
Well in contemporary mma 202 isnt anywhere near lhw further walk around weight is not the same as in-shape weight.

Hendo was eye poking within half a minute like crazy before he engaged the clinch. Props to fedor for not even complaining because u can tell his eye was in tremendous pain

Listen Feds put himself in a horrible position that Hendo exploited in very unorthodox way sure but it was still very bad technical mistake and fedors also way slowed down so Hendo was just ebtter that day let it go man im a fan too but no need to take away from Dan

Everyone was juiced then. You sure Fedor wasn’t? He knew the criteria to fight, signed up and ate an H-Bomb. No shame in that, just his fan’s excuses.
Im pretty certain a fighter that was in an organization for a decade that distributed steroids to its fighters from a country that has state supported steroid distribution was/is on steroids.

herrrp derrrp mark hunt got KO'd by a WW (manhoef)

Anderson silva lost to a LW (luis azeredo)

Because Fedor was not a MW. He is a natty HW. I get what you are saying, but those are the cut offs for the divisions.

nobody says anything if a 265 pound fighter loses to a 230 pound fighter. so why is a fighter who weighted 207 vs a fighter who weighed 223 such a big deal?

Im pretty certain a fighter that was in an organization for a decade that distributed steroids to its fighters from a country that has state supported steroid distribution was/is on steroids.

well ... fedor wanted stricter drug testing (olympia level), so if he gets caught, hes fucked.

a guy whos against PED and wanted stricter drug testing --> gets caught = its over.

that would be some next level shit

tenor.gif

"Im pretty certain a fighter that was in an organization for a decade that distributed steroids to its fighters"

b wtf.gif

Well in contemporary mma 202 isnt anywhere near lhw further walk around weight is not the same as in-shape weight.
I’m talking about “natural weight” when people says someone is a natural 185 but has to cut 10-15 pounds of water weight, there is nothing natural about that. Now if a guy is 202 pounds with regular diet and exercise/training, he is naturally in the LHW range.

All I’m saying is that if a guy cuts weight, that is not his “natural” weight class.

Hendo absolutely dominated that fight and made Fedor look like a can. It completely destroyed whatever was left of Fedor's legacy.

A middle aged MW lit him up from the opening seconds, beat him up against the fence and outgrappled him there for minutes, then used a flash kd to reverse and brutally KO him.

One of my favorite fights ever.

That was the worst time for me as an MMA fan. I was SO angry about it for weeks. It looked like he'd won because of the knockdown and how fast it all happened in the moment, then it turned out he'd lost. I thought Herb had done a dodgy stoppage in favor of Fedor at the time then found out Hendo won. Was so pissed.

It was pretty God damn fucking obvious to see what exactly happened. I don't know how a human being with two working eyes couldn't spot Hendo landing an H-bomb which had Fedor face-plant and eat brutal GnP while in dreamland with the ref pulling that rabid old MW off of him.

lots of weird points being made on both sides....

the result was what it was and its not going to change no matter what, theres no big revelation thats going to put it in a different light.....

that being said .... people who shit on Fedor((like people who shit on Shogun)) are strange....the guy carries himself with respect and dignity...are those not notable qualities where some of you are from? he was a very exciting fighter to watch and always came to throw down, could grapple and pulled off a bunch of very nice submissions....are those not common elements of enjoyment we all share? lol how does the guy have haters? I just dont get it...

PS anyone that says they hate on someone "because of his fans" needs to look deeper within
I like Fedor and considered him the best fow a while. I think it's more of a hate for his fans for me. I do believe he has an
I m sure Fedor was never granted TRT exemptions and never failed a test in the US. The “ they all juiced” line is just an excuse, like “it was the supplements”
Amusingly in fight between juicers Henderson got his ass kicked (victor and Anderson)
Fedor started losing when he aged, while Henderson was fine at a more advanced age until he stopped juicing. For exemple without TRT he got retired by bisping which he destroyed under TRT.

He s a poor man Jon jones lol.
I've read some dumb shit and that's some straight shitdog's finest brown.

They both fought in n organization where it was at the time not restricted. So, yes, everyone knew that, signed the contract and fought.

Dan beat that ass. All facts kid.

Yeah right

When hendo got ragdolled by dc, did you considered them same size as well?

I bet then hendo was clearly a mw to you facing a hw fighting as lhw.

Hendo is 200 pounds soaking wet

That’s actually ww territory

Fedor was always around 230, just like dc.

That’s at least 2 weight classes apart

Ppl were shitting on jones for fighting at lhw n he would be around 220

The reality is fedor got beat by a man much smaller than him.

There is so much wrong in your post here.

Have whatever opinion you want, but by the amount of bias you show in this post it shows that your opinion is worthless on the matter. You're just a hater.

It does matter because Till and Cerrone weighed the same one day before the fight. Hendo and Fedor never weighed the same. Fedor was always bigger. And I keep saying, the difference was probably wider since Hendo probably weighed less than 207 on fight day. Having 15-20 pounds over your opponent is a big deal.
The way fedor got manhandled in the clinch hendo probably was way bigger seemed muscular also i guess it was the trt

man, i will forever be a fedor fan.
it hurts, but he got KOd by dan. it's just the way it is.

I’m talking about “natural weight” when people says someone is a natural 185 but has to cut 10-15 pounds of water weight, there is nothing natural about that. Now if a guy is 202 pounds with regular diet and exercise/training, he is naturally in the LHW range.

All I’m saying is that if a guy cuts weight, that is not his “natural” weight class.
I think I follow you.
But in mma everyone 230 and under cuts weight; so "natural" is irrelevant regarding mma

nobody says anything if a 265 pound fighter loses to a 230 pound fighter. so why is a fighter who weighted 207 vs a fighter who weighed 223 such a big deal?
Thats a significant difference. 205 is a MW these days, even welter weight

People do, actually posters like you…remember Bigfoot vs fedor…when fedor got pounded into the mat?!?!? The narrative after the fight by fedora fans were "he lost to a roided 285 lb monster"…try again!

People do, actually posters like you…remember Bigfoot vs fedor…when fedor got pounded into the mat?!?!? The narrative after the fight by fedora fans were "he lost to a roided 285 lb monster"…try again!

yes that was when people were shitting on him for losing to a "can" and that he was never good. the fact is the HW division sees weight discrepencies between fighters far more often than any other division. the lower divisions there usually is not an official weigh in difference of a couple pounds even if that. most fighters weigh exactly at the weight limit. you will not a guy weigh in 145 pounds vs someone who weighs in at 175.

Back