Possible serial killer 'terrorizing' . . .

and craving attention.
WX4GZz0.gif

and wat?

I have heard this and it seems like this guy is just a murderer. Serial Killers toy with the victim in some shape or form as oppose to just randomly shooting someone. I know the Zodiac used a gun and that serial means more than 3 but they are motivated by sadism as oppose to just randomly shooting someone.

This guy sounds like is practicing to be a contract killer.

It depends, if he is white he is a seriel killer if black just a murderer

not really I was shrimping outside Tampa and had ice on the boat what kind of shit is that. I flew in from Iowa and had ice and snow up there get to Fla and go fishing a couple days later go from Fort Myers Beach to a few miles off shore of Tampa go to bring the nets in after the drag and ice is all over the deck.

DaFuq?!!

<{katwhu}>

This is in my neighborhood. Deaths happened about a half mile from my house. People are scared and crying on-line.

In the last decade or so, there has been quite a few murders in this neighborhood. Had a gay guy kill a few people next door to my buddy's house. Insane is the norm here lol.

Jesus Christ stay safe bro

As a precaution it should be recommended a person carry a self defense weapon. And I am talking about more than just pepper spray/mace.

Back