NHL Offseason Discussion: Live From the KHL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niemi did for the Shreks pretty much what Belfour did for them in 96....nothing.

So is Galchenyuk a booze hound, or a coke head?

I mean, O'reilly crashed into a Timmy's and he never got sent to rehab.

It was ''reported'' by the guy who ran Patrick Roy out of town, the same guy who couldn't keep his mouth shut about P.K. Subban last time he was being arrested for a DUI, that Galchenyuk checked himself in to the NHL's stage 1 rehab.

I can not fucking wait until Bozak is fired into the sun.

Him and JVR both, are so fucking bad in their own end. JVR is trash on defense with two good ankles, and you expect him to play solid with one? JFC, they blamed Phil first, then it was Marner, is it gonna be Brown's fault next?

FUCKING SEPARATE THEM

Matthews is kind of a weird player to watch. It's like, why is he so good at hockey? With McDavid there's an explanation. He's in a different relativistic frame of reference than the rest of the league. With Matthews it's like

''why are you so good at hockey?''

''I dunno I just kinda am.''

He is going to get immortality.

but in the sense of a Mike Mulbury and Benning and yes, Rejean Houle

474.gif

I just pray that Andersen is a slow starter. That boy is getting lit up, and his only saving grace is the crazy offense, that has his W/L sitting pretty. That GAA and Save% is getting ugly though. I know the defense is shit, but still.

He started out the same last year too though, routinely giving up 5+ goals a game, but turned it around. Hopefully he gets his shit together.

Joe Thornton quietly slipped into 20th in all time scoring by tying Jari Kurri.

Given that he missed a season and a half from lockouts and played in the lowest scoring era as opposed to the 80's, that's incredible.

Hopefully the cucks can keep Tampa under 5 goals tonight

I can’t fucking believe that Kings goal. .9 of a second left in OT, Quick in the bench, Kopitar passes to Toffoli from the face off and slap shot right past Rask. Holy shit. That will sit in highlight history for decades to come.

Hawks aren't doing well, but it looks like Franson might actually work out on defense. He played pretty well. Need a new backup, Forsberg was absolute trash. Maybe they'll pick up Niemi, seeing as how their treating this season like a reunion tour.

Andersen better get his fucking shit together, Bozak too.

wow how far the Flyers have fallen
3 shots on goal the entire first period
down 2-0 to AZ
smh

I've never seen Erik play a game this bad. He seems to have switched bodies with Jordie Benn.

Shreks/Leafs
it's Patty Marleau Night at the Shark Tank

I hope he scores a hattie

Tampa is insane right now, Kuch and Stammer are besmirching the whole league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back