Slick Daddy Club: We're Talking About the Two-Time

Madmick

Zugzwang
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

Come drink in the biggest star in videogaming: the two-time; the stache comb; the lean, athletic, fast, powerful, aggressive, steroid-driven 6'8" competitive monster with a 37" vertical leap (yes, standing, of course); the best sniper in the game; the poisonous Ethiopian caterpillar; the guy who didn't forget the best part of waking up, or that Gillette is the best a man can get. There are deep state rumors he was an Olympic gold medalist in his former life.

CuYezVwVIAANMpq.jpg

Some of his most viewed replay-videos on YouTube:

The Doc graced TwitchCon with the honor of his presence. He competed alongside Mighty Mouse in the All-Star H1Z1 tournament.
https://www.twitchcon.com/

Fortunately for Mighty Mouse, they kept it strictly to gaming. The only reason the Doc isn't the champion of every Octacon weight class is because you can't cage a beast like this:

dr-disrespect-demetrious-johnson-height-video-game-champion-626x314.jpg

Sony Records has been trying to get him for years, but he's more elusive than Ani DiFranco to those schmucks in a suit. He doesn't do it for the money. Unless you want a commercial. That'll be $1 million per appearance:

One of my favorite clips of the Doc where he teaches Summit a lesson in PUBG that he just refuses to learn. I love the second's elevated philosophical commentary on campers:

What are your favorite vids/moments of the Doc?

Last edited:
Blew up overnight on Twitch, found his niche and ran with it. Cheesy 80s action character. Can’t hate, he is pretty funny sometimes

RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!
I love the effort and commitment of the Doc. One of the very few streams that's constantly entertaining by design.
Also, Mighty Mouse...least interesting part of anything by default.

He had a cool interview on the H3h3 podcast, caught it on YouTube

RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!
I love the effort and commitment of the Doc. One of the very few streams that's constantly entertaining by design.
Also, Mighty Mouse...least interesting part of anything by default.
Lol, appreciated, but dude, Mighty Mouse is a world champion MMA fighter (top #3 P4P on anyone's list), and a hardcore gamer participating in TwitchCon.

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm not the biggest fan of the Flyweight division, nor do I mince words about it, but we are NOT going to hate on Demetrious in this subforum. Not here. Not with that résumé. He is a God, as far as I'm concerned, in this subforum. Take that to the HW's. We will show him nothing but hespect on my watch in the Sherdog VG.

Crazy the longevity some gaming stars have. Doc has to have been around for about ten years right?

Crazy the longevity some gaming stars have. Doc has to have been around for about ten years right?
He apparently streamed more casually before he left his job at Sledgehammer Games, and returned in full persona. Otherwise, I don't know.

Lil' Evil was at TwitchCon too.
Ha! I watched a highlight video of the PUBG portion of the tournament, I think, and I thought I heard the announcer say, "And Jens Pulver is out, too."

His streams have so much violence, speed and momentum

I love it

His fanbase is pretty awesome, too, which also separates him from a lot of popular streamers with lame, hostile, wannabe sarcastic wits. They're constantly hashing jokes trying to get him to crack.

A troped joke he read off recently that got him was, "Dr D, it's not my fault I can't climb the mountain with you. I only have a step-ladder. I never knew my real ladder."

the only funny streamer persona to watch on twitch

The two time 1998 blockbuster video game champ... what's not to like.

Just for the record, that man is not my dad. But I kind of wish he was.

I'm not a person who follows streams, but I like him, at least in small doses and while day-drinking.

Blew up overnight on Twitch, found his niche and ran with it. Cheesy 80s action character. Can’t hate, he is pretty funny sometimes
I remember him being hated when he first started posting his videos on Machinima back on the day. All anyone wanted back then was nukes or 30-0 gameplays, and the audience did not get him at all. His work has always been solid and it's worth going back to watch some of his skits.

The Doc's about the only streamer I can sit and watch. Most streamers are like fuckin horrible 90s breakfast djs. I like Yahtzee though.

I love watching videos of him vs summit1g

Back