• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 505: Burn the PWD Down! Burn 'em all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
vStYAx5.jpg

@lakersfan45 make some noise!!!

<PandaHi75>
Mgreatest vostume every si that I a da king k

XyzJaD-Ix2OllVBMMcSTlk4Gka-6kn4Q6FZ7j75PvvA.jpg

Cumella 8===D

Someone needs to tell Cass a beard isn't for everyone, that shit looks rank.
that is the sloppy beard of an out of work dude who no longer gives a shit.

You seem like good people, Big Nasty Fett.
<Fedor23>
I try. He's my last real friend from my younger days. When I was doing drugs he was the only person who didn't turn his back on me even though I deserved it. His son (my god son) initials are A.J. so I refer to him as P1. For his first birthday I bought him a an funko pop for himself nursery so he knows uncle Fett is always watching out

KO knew this was coming and that’s the real reason he lost his temper with Vince

xlrlppkytgq6fm9fk3fp.gif

Just like the PWD, he’s always got my back

mgk.jpeg

nXLETm.gif

I've been doing bjj for almost 10 years and this morning while I was rolling with a brown belt I had the exact same feeling of being in quicksand.
i havent been able to train for the past month and it is killing me! i was doing 5-6 days a week now because i moved i gotta find a whole new gym, blah

Lio Rush is about to catch them educated fists of Meng Cara!

Cass could be out of work with the beard and living in his mother’s basement and these hoes still be like “girl, he’s 7 ft!”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back