Kevin Spacey accused of Sexual Misconduct by man...

Spacey's lawyer has to be shitting bricks right now... Or else clearing his schedule.

I dont know why Spacey would release that statement so quickly maybe it was guilt? There is apparently another victim.

This. A lot of idiots are gonna let it slide simple because it's Kevin Spacey. No one knows who this Rapp character is. The roles are reversed here since it's the unknown that's accusing the star. Kevin turned it around by coming out of the closet. Very Frank Underwood of him.

The actor who he molested was also Gay and just a boy 14, its creepy listening to the description of Spacey making and advance, apparently there is another victim too but they are unsure if they will come forward.

Dude Ive been sexually harassed by flamboyant gay guys at bars before, so have my friends, and people just give them a pass. Women also have harassed me and other men openly, this one older white woman used to grab dudes by the balls from the back when we would play pool lol, she did that almost every Thursday night nobody reported that.

I remember this flaming gay guy would sit on guys laps and this one guy wasn't having it he warned the gay dude to stop and then the gay dude did it again and threw him across the floor and the girls who were laughing said wtf for is wrong with you asshole are you a homophobe? thats abuse!

People arent even reading the story. Spacey was like 16 at the time.

you didn't read the story, he was 26 the kid was 14 and looked like a 9 year old.

I misread it. It said 46 year old actor and I misread it as that was spacey. My bad.

I misread it. It said 46 year old actor and I misread it as that was spacey. My bad.

Good for you for owning your mistake. You should accompany it with a statement that you're gay though.

I was an intern for several studios and worked at a radio station while going to college Cal State LA, I started taking courses at Stella Adler and actors studio, I remember joining a Co op for actors where casting directors would come in and watch us do scenes, I acted in a few small theater shows but quit after a lot of the shit I saw, it just wasn't for me. I remember being pretty naive young 20 year old and telling this girl a casting director was trying to be aggressive with the women she said thanks Ill keep that in mind, later on I come out of class and see her in his car french kissing him through the back seat window they were parked in the corner.

She was able to get a bit part on some soap opera. Also the drugs and the gay aggressive producers turned me off, so I know what Terry Crewes was talking about and that dawson creek actor.

Nobody complained because everyone knew Hollywood was an immoral place they only acted morally to sell to the masses. its called acting, I remember my buddy worked as a valet, and he was my roomate he would tell me all these stories about the celebs he met, the actresses were really stuck up and really didnt like to talk with common folks as he put it, one of the biggest snobs he met was Brooke Shield sand also Meryl Streep, she was really rude and mean, he said Jack Black was one of the nicest guys he met doing Valet.

But I remember hearing some casting director a flamboyant guy who was probably high making comments saying do you think he has a mandingo, and they started laughing, I was the only black guy there at the after party and when I heard that I just left, it was really disgusting environment just felt icky. A lot of these straight actors do that gay for pay shit too, Im willing to bet you a lot of the ones today probably gave a hand job or a jerk show for some producers.

The female producers and casting directors were all professional from my experience, it was the men Gay men who were openly aggressive but people just laughed and gave them a pas, the straight male producers or casting directors were more subtle they had to lure the women in private like Weinstein, but the gay guys were so out and flamboyant talking nasty and grabbing dudes and making vulgar jokes when drunk.

If a male producer told a young female id like to talk to you in private you almost knew he was going to give a proposition.

I went back to the bay area with my family for a few years took some courses at the local community college there and worked at a grocery before moving back here to So cal with my family later.
The drugs were the best part about working in that industry. That, and the free food. All the high end sammiches you could ever want.

Not really a shocker here. It’s been a well known fact that Spacey has been a homosexual. Worst kept secret.
I actually didn't know this. Not really surprised when i think about it, though.

kevin spacey is gay? what next? ricky martin saying he's gay.

Is the OP a Kevin Spacey fan or employee, because the thread title and focusing on his "coming out" suggests the OP works directly for Spacey's PR team.

Spacey is accused of being a child molester. He was a accused of trying to molest a 14 year old boy.

Framing this thread title as Spacey being accused of "sexual misconduct by a man" and focusing on his "coming out" is disgusting.

Spacey tried to molest a kid. That's the actual story here.

Last edited:
Educate yourself....can't be a pedo if the kid is 14.....also,there is already a thread.

I felt this thread would more accurately reflect the story, instead of focusing on Spacey "coming out"

He tried to molest a kid. The real story. If you don't want to call him a pedo, I'm sure child molester will do.

Bryan Singer is next X-Men fans.

...and in response, Spacey comes out of the closet.

Kevin-Spacey-Reuters.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/amp/ente...aims-kevin-spacey-seduce-14-article-1.3598031

"The 46-year-old actor claims in an extensive interview with Buzzfeed that Kevin Spacey climbed on top of him in bed when he was just 14 years old."

“He was trying to seduce me. I don't know if I would have used that language. But I was aware that he was trying to get with me sexually.”

Mr. President responds...

"Spacey said in a statement late Sunday night that he did not remember the encounter and was "horrified" by Rapp's retelling.

"But if I did behave then as he describes, I owe him the sincerest apology for what would have been depply inappropriate drunken behavior, and I am sorry for the feelings he describes having carried with him all these years," the actor said."

"I have loved and had romantic encounters with men throughout my life, and I now choose to live life as a gay man."

Wow... Spacey is accused of attempting to seduce a 14 year old boy, and in his defense Spacey comes out of the closet.

EDIT - Wow.... Family Guy nailed it, over a decade ago.

Wow
Thatl be the 2nd time seth mcfarlame has called one of these guys out publicly
Weinstien now spacey

Back