Russia Collusion megathread v9: Mueller investigation lands first charges

Will there be an indictment Monday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no sourcing for the claims in that article. Even if we grant that they both worked for European Centre for a Modern Ukraine, there is nothing saying that Manafort had direct contact with the Podesta group.
Lol I see Trump and Hillary have ruined even the solid posters on this board

You've fallen hard, Homer. Smh

The claim I'm refuting, which you made, is that they actually worked with Manafort. Working for the same group as he also did isn't the same thing. Also, @SBJJ has claimed that Manafort was involved with the Podesta group vis a vis the Uranium One deal. Which, is totally unrelated to Ukraine.

Lol. I never said Manafort lobbied on behalf of Uranium 1. Lofl!

I've posted articles from CNN New York Times Politico NBC that show the ties between Manafort and the PG. U just ignore it then go edit your past posts when you are wrong.

We know why Podesta stepped down the SAME day Manafort is being indicted. It's obvious.

You keep saying NO PROOF! Then when articles from Liberal Outlets are given u just say NO PROOF! And edit past posts.

Yet you have no problem posting dribble of Trump Collision with NO proof and no links to back up what u post.

Typical Bush/Clinton NeoCon.

Over Under on how many posts Homer edits after looking foolish? 34? 46?

Lol I see Trump and Hillary have ruined even the solid posters on this board

You've fallen hard, Homer. Smh
{<huh}

Show me the sourcing. Where is there any actual evidence of Manafort directly interacting with The Podesta Group. Don't start insulting me because you can't back up your assertions. That's weak ass bullshit.

Last edited:
Lol. I never said Manafort lobbied on behalf of Uranium 1. Lofl!

I've posted articles from CNN New York Times Politico NBC that show the ties between Manafort and the PG. U just ignore it then go edit your past posts when you are wrong.

We know why Podesta stepped down the SAME day Manafort is being indicted. It's obvious.

You keep saying NO PROOF! Then when articles from Liberal Outlets are given u just say NO PROOF! And edit past posts.

Yet you have no problem posting dribble of Trump Collision with NO proof and no links to back up what u post.

Typical Bush/Clinton NeoCon.

Over Under on how many posts Homer edits after looking foolish? 34? 46?
Holy shit!! So someone from the Clinton Foundation walked into the Podesta Group and said we need to do whatever we can to help Uranium One.

Wtf!! IF IF IF true. And supposedly it's a source.

Maybe the source is Tucker's Aunt?

Have you not watched the news today? Multiple outlets are reporting that Mueller is investigating Manafort in conjunction with the Podesta Group.

You can't believe this, you literally CANNOT believe this.

Bill met with Putin
Hillary met with Putin
Hillary sent back 12 spies, Bill collected a check
145 million into her "charity"

Just out tonight, Manafort was working with the Podesta firm, the Podesta firm was trying to push Russian influence onto Hillary. Care to guess what they were pushing? Uranium fucking one. This is coming from a whistleblower inside the Podesta group.

This isn't Trump supporters making these claims. These are all major headlines this week. Sorry they inflame your butthurt.

It sure looks like you were pushing that idea, but it appears that it was @bobgeese who explicitly stated that.

{<huh}

Show me the sourcing? Where is there any actual evidence of Manafort directly interacting with The Podesta Group. Don't start insulting me because you can't back up your assertions. That's weak ass bullshit.
I'm definitely putting some faith in them as a somewhat-biased democratic leaning news source, but considering the way the article is written it gives me little doubt to the accuracy. They're not exactly claiming anything too farfetched and they're implicating one of their own influential democrats in the story.

We'll see if other outlets pick it up.

Trump bots are getting upset that Trumps cabinet and his presidency are going down the toilet. Should've seen it coming since y'all voted for a steaming pile of crap.

So the official spin is "Trump just picked him out of a 'campaign adviser' hat basically, it's Clinton he's really secretly connected to!"?

Never change clowns.

Brooke Baldwin on cnn right now gives the top women at Fox a run for their money.

That bitchy hot look is something else.

wZpJmwo.jpg

So the official spin is "Trump just picked him out of a 'campaign adviser' hat basically, it's Clinton he's really secretly connected to!"?

Never change clowns.
<Lmaoo>
Paul Manafort's Puzzling New York Real Estate Purchases
http://www.wnyc.org/story/paul-manaforts-puzzling-new-york-real-estate-purchases/
Manafort’s 2006 purchase of a Trump Tower apartment for all cash coincided with his firm’s signing of a $10 million contract with a pro-Putin Russian oligarch, Oleg Deripaska, that was revealed last week in an investigative report by The Associated Press.

Last edited:
So you did it to troll or as a way to discredit the story? Pretty retarded way to discuss the topic.
No I find it funny that Alex Jones admitted in court, he is just playing a character and wifed up a prostitute.
Manafort has been dirty forever and I have been saying that forever. I thought the Trump campaign knew Manafort was dirty, but when Manafort joined, Trump was a long shot so it was worth the risk to take on a scumbag. It was not like Trump had a bunch of people knocking at his door at the start of his campaign. I was sure if someone went digging up on Manafort, they would find something.
I will wait to pass judgement until it plays out with Manafort.

The problem I have had all along, is so many in Trumps camp have been caught lying about meeting with Russians.
Sessions, Kushner, Papadopolous, Flynn, Trump Jr. just off the top of my head. If it was a nothing burger than why all the lying.

Never change clowns.

Trump picked Manafort because Manafort gave him an offer he couldn't refuse.

He offered to do the job for free.

My prediction:

This won't result in any kind of impeachment for President Trump.

I predict the Democrats will take back the senate in the year 2022. At that point, the Democrats will try to impeach Trump on anything. If they could impeach President Trump for spitting on the sidewalk, they would do it. The last two years of the Trump presidency will be interesting to see.
Manafort, Gates, and George are the first set to go down.

Next it's Flynn, Trump jr, and Kushner..

These indictments look really bad...

for Hillary!! LOCK HER UP LOL

LOL!

The Podesta Group is named in the indictment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back