Kevin Spacey accused of Sexual Misconduct by man...

So once more, somebody gets accused of sexual assault and we just assume they're being honest and believe them without any need for proof. It's been a disturbing trend ever since the Weinstein scandal began.

The “I was so drunk I don’t remember” card is already a lame excuse for things like why you ate all of your roommate’s food. Using it to explain why you tried sexually forcing yourself on a 14-year-old is embarrassing.

So once more, somebody gets accused of sexual assault and we just assume they're being honest and believe them without any need for proof. It's been a disturbing trend ever since the Weinstein scandal began.

People are going more off his response than just the accusation. Had it just been the accusation and the standard "I strongly deny these allegations" don't think you'd see this kind of response.

People are going more off his response than just the accusation. Had it just been the accusation and the standard "I strongly deny these allegations" don't think you'd see this kind of response.

You probably would because others have already been fired, suspended, or blacklisted elsewhere over mere allegations that they strongly denied.

You probably would because others have already been fired, suspended, or blacklisted elsewhere over mere allegations that they strongly denied.
Your point being the public is quick to judge a situation based on little knowledge? Just like you've judged this situation as being the same as others even though you've been given information that it isn't the same? What other points would you like to re-confirm for us? That's you're going to continue beating the same drum? Well, in that case:

Tom-Hanks-Youve-Got-Mail3.gif

"Thanks, man."

Kevin Spacey is gay? Next thing you know, Elton John...well, John Travolta...ok, ok, ok, Randolph Scott and Rock Hudson...23 skidoo
liberacewearingpianoringinwhitecostume1.jpg

Has it been mentioned that the actor accusing Spacey(he did it) is the best friend from Adventures in Babysitting?

I called that when the story first broke, bro;)

Actually, they were going to end it after season 6 anyways, which they’ve been filming. But now, they’re just saying they’re going to end it, the decision was made before this news broke.

Your point being the public is quick to judge a situation based on little knowledge? Just like you've judged this situation as being the same as others even though you've been given information that it isn't the same? What other points would you like to re-confirm for us? That's you're going to continue beating the same drum? Well, in that case:

Tom-Hanks-Youve-Got-Mail3.gif

"Thanks, man."

False equivalency. We haven't been given any different information that separates it from the others, just more allegations that everyone accepts "just because." If you're gonna pat yourself on the back for your post, then at least make a logical point.

[QUOTE="TidWell, post: 135230801, member: 522427”]that dawson creek actor.

[/QUOTE]Pacey or Dawson?

Last edited:
Sad! How this is going to be more of a story like "Wow I cant believe Kevin Spacey is gay" - and the guy who got assaulted has his story swept under the rug.

Sad! How this is going to be more of a story like "Wow I cant believe Kevin Spacey is gay" - and the guy who got assaulted has his story swept under the rug.
I don't think so. The gay community was already like "don't look at us you fucking creep."

It's definitely widespread among celebrities and elites. I got hit on by a c level celebrity, a 50 year old plus man, in my country when i was about 17 and i looked about 13 at the time.

Hansen_blank_background.jpg
This post is useless without pics

<Goldie11>

The lead guy who played Dawson I believe
giphy.gif
[/QUOTE]
yes him, I think some producer grabbed his ass or something. he used that memory for the crying scene above

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back