Canadian whites under fire for refusing to more to the back of a concert

That's the case for all mainstream rap since middle class white kids are the strongest customer base. If you're only appealing to the hood there's only so big you can get.
Plus kids in the hood don't have $$ to buy records. Every dime they earn goes towards surviving the harsh conditions of the hood.

Seems like it was resolved appropriately. The artist removed the individual and the concert supported the artist's action and distanced themselves from the individual.

What am I missing here?
From what I am reading, the person who was overtly racist was not removed, it was the person objecting to overt racism who was removed.

Isn't it an ongoing issue because:
1. Such racism is habitual for the singer in question and she hasn't agreed to cease, and
2. The festival organizers have supported her racism and punished those who objected?

You might find this article interesting. Apparently a lot of these Indigenous studies type programs are teaching creationism as fact in the context of "science is a Eurocentric, white supremacist, colonialist, cishetnormative construct!" Similar to how they use gender studies type programs to deconstruct our concepts of sex and so on. It's an interesting read:

http://quillette.com/2017/10/29/postmodern-creationism-academia-evergreen-matters/

That sounds like a similar battle as with Christian and the various other creationist perspectives when it sometimes conflicts with mainstream science. Difference being they try to bolster their side by labeling the other as 'White' or 'Western', with an implication of nefariousness.

The <insert racial, ethnic, gender, sexuality group here> studies that get funding and have been rolled out across Western nations tend to be steeped in PostModernism so I'm sure they will be churning out waves of activists programmed in a certain way.

I can certainly understand teaching mythology and old stories and accounts and such (being indigenous studies and whatnot) but it will always be tainted by the ideology imposed from above.

Seems like it was resolved appropriately. The artist removed the individual and the concert supported the artist's action and distanced themselves from the individual.

What am I missing here?

what was wrong with how the bus company handled rosa parks? she was removed from the bus and the other busgoers supported the bus drivers actions

whats wrong with people being put in the back because of their skin color?

What am I missing here?

tf lol are you trying to out yourself as a racist ?

what was wrong with how the bus company handled rosa parks? she was removed from the bus and the other busgoers supported the bus drivers actions

You know it was a cop that removed her from the bus, right? Do you hate the police?!

perhaps there's some crucial information i'm not reading, or i'm gruesomely misunderstanding some of the information i am...

but if neither of these are the case, this guy is either trolling or genuinely low iq

either way, he's unfit to moderate this forum

i mean...

damn...

but yeah, that's about how cripplingly idiotic he's coming off

this'll be rich

good thing sherdog had the sense to bring some balance to texture of the unpaid war room staff by bringing in a "conservative" lmao

Pan is a conservative like North Korea is a Democratic Republic.

Step 1: Be white
Step 2: Attend a concert as a volunteer camera person
Step 3: Be told to move to the back because of your race
Step 4: Refuse
Step 5: Be kicked out
Step 6: Be called a racist
Step 7: Be permanently banned from volunteering with said organisation again. Said organisation profusely apologises to the person who targeted you with race-based discrimination and commits to diversity training in the future

Fun times to be white.

Last edited:
I commend her. As a person of half color I can sometimes understand how it feels to be intimidated by much smarter, more powerful and more beautiful white people. So it' nice when sometimes someone stands up for half of me and gives me the confidence to stand at the front. I can also understand, being half white, how sometimes, im halfway smarter than people of color. I often kind of half to tell my self to be somewhat, kinda sensitive and accommdating when I'm in the presence of coloreds, because my white genetic superiority makes me better.

What's sad is that these types of people are creating racists. You can see younger people who are not yet mature lash out at colored people in a tit-for-tat of sorts. Instead of recognizing and rejecting the ideology, they play the game from the other side. Personally, I lost a lot of faith in humanity when this is not only tolerated, it's excused via mental gymnastics.

Ban gymnastics.

The fringe left and fringe right are two peas in a pod:

Racist right wing logic: The average Sub Saharan IQ is lower than the average Norther European IQ. Ergo, all whites are smarter than blacks, based on race.

Racist left wing logic: Based on averages, white people are more privileged than brown people. Therefore, every white person I meet is more privileged than every brown person I meet.

We're at the point of insanity now where we truly believe that having prejudices against a race or ethnicity is only abhorrent if we apply that prejudice to non-whites. Wait and see, soon Asians will be included in that group.

A brain apparently.

Racism, no issues here folks!

From what I am reading, the person who was overtly racist was not removed, it was the person objecting to overt racism who was removed.

Isn't it an ongoing issue because:
1. Such racism is habitual for the singer in question and she hasn't agreed to cease, and
2. The festival organizers have supported her racism and punished those who objected?

tf lol are you trying to out yourself as a racist ?

Pan is a conservative like North Korea is a Democratic Republic.

listen to me very carefully:

one

single

solitary

huwhiff of anti-maicanism and this thread is GONE

Back