The War Room Bet Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your evidence that Mifsud was acting as an agent of the Russian government?
You already lost the bet that @Quipling proposed as it was worded. You're a weasel, and a pussy. Maybe you should try actually being appraised of the facts instead of looking for angles to "win" bets on. You'd look like less of a jackass

You already lost the bet that @Quipling proposed as it was worded. You're a weasel, and a pussy. Maybe you should try actually being appraised of the facts instead of looking for angles to "win" bets on. You'd look like less of a jackass

Holy hell, you are even stupider than I thought. Quipling and I never had a bet. Mr. @Lead is King around here and he will confirm.

And you think I care how I look in your eyes? I'm a compulsive gambler, self-admitted. But that's a fine thing to be when you always WIN, bigly.

What's your evidence that Mifsud was acting as an agent of the Russian government?

The stipulation to the plea agreement describes him acting as a liaison between Papadopoulos (representing the Trump campaign) and the Russian gov't.

Lol. You sly fox. A meeting is a meeting. A call is a call. Nice attempt to stretch the meaning of words to make your statements more accurate.

See? This is what I was talking about.

I work from home and most meetings I attend are over the phone. As you can see from my post history, I'm often barely paying attention to them (at least until I hear my name or something), but I definitely consider myself to have had meetings with the people I meet.

Last edited:
See? This is what I was talking about.

I work from home and most meetings I attend are over the phone. As you can see from my post history, I'm often barely paying attention to them (at least until I hear my name or something), but I definitely consider myself to have had meetings with the people I meeting.
I am a textualist. Keep this in mind when dealing with me. I'm a guy who thinks the 2nd Amendment applies only to muskets and other late-18th Century arms.

Please quote the specific part of the 14-page document that you are referring to.

I can't copy and paste it, but look at parts 10-15. He's putting together meetings, going back with info, and generally behaving like a liaison.

generally behaving like a liaison

Jack, the meaning of words matters. There is a gulf between "liaison between B and A" and "agent of A".

This is an important distinction, and not what you called "quibbling".

Are you going to stand by your statement that Mifsud was an "agent" of the Russian government?

Depends what you mean. Papadopoulos pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI and admitted to collusion. Manafort's being charged with something else, but we know that he's run campaigns for Putin puppets before and that he was in debt to a Russian oligarch with ties to the Russian gov't and paid that debt by working for Trump for free. So you can quibble with "Russia collusion"-type charges, but the outlines of what went on are becoming clearer, and Russian collusion is pretty well-established.

Quibbling is not what I'm here for. I'm here for a bet. What charges do you think are coming that are related to Russian interference in the election (lying under oath isn't what the left has been salivating for)

Quibbling is not what I'm here for. I'm here for a bet. What charges do you think are coming that are related to Russian interference in the election (lying under oath isn't what the left has been salivating for)
I have a feeling Jack will be all talk and no action when it comes to bets about the investigation. His tribalism has blinded him to the reality that "collusion" between President Trump and Russia is extremely unlikely, but I think he knows the truth deep down inside. Inside.... @senri

@Jack V Savage

Sig bet that the next Mueller indictment will be a Podesta?

A Podesta? I think that's weaselly. I'll bet a year that John Podesta doesn't get indicted.

Huh? We already have lying under oath about collusion. And we already see you quibbling that it's not the same as collusion.

@Jack V Savage

I'll take this, but it has to be a lone indictment. If it's Podesta, and other people at the same time, no one wins. It has to be just a Podesta, or both of them and no one else. If it's anyone but one of them, I win. 2 month sig. Bet?

A Podesta? I think that's weaselly. I'll bet a year that John Podesta doesn't get indicted.

WTF? Weaselly?

Someone with the surname Podesta. Could be TONY, could be JOHN, but someone with that surname.

I'll take this, but it has to be a lone indictment. If it's Podesta, and other people at the same time, no one wins. It has to be just a Podesta, or both of them and no one else. If it's anyone but one of them, I win. 2 month sig. Bet?
Nope. If Podesta is one of them, I win.

You're such a pussy. Fuck off with that noise. If there are multiple indictments at the same time, than your statement is false. I was being generous giving you a draw in that scenario.

@Jack V Savage

You're such a pussy. Fuck off with that noise. If there are multiple indictments at the same time, than your statement is false. I was being generous giving you a draw in that scenario.

<3>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back