Someone is stealing my fruit

Booby trap the surrounding ground with a net that catches them and suspends them high in the air.

The concept of personal property does not exist for some mainland Chinese.

But these two clearly knew they where doing something wrong in how they where in fear of me, and split up in opposite directions when confronted.
Either call the cops or they'll be back.

What we should all take from this thread is that banchan was right.

#freebanchan

someone is going down my driveway and stealing from my fruit trees. Motherfucker stole all my persimmons. Can I legally beat some ass if I catch them in the act? Dude is trespassing on my property and thieving my belongings
persimmon stealing whores

fruit is nature's candy
homersbarbershopquartet3.png

I have security cameras around the entrances of my house the person is in a blind spot where I can only see their feet. They may have done some recon.

I need to bait this foo. If it's a homeless person I'll need to beat the fear of God into them. If it's an old Asian lady I'll just shoulder check the shit out of her and tell her off

I hope to god that this is a true story.

Kill your trees for being such whores. They shouldn't be giving up that sweet, sweet fruit so easily.

I also read a burglar dressed as a ninja that had evaded authorities for decades had recently been caught, and was revealed to be a seventy year old man!

Coincidence? I answer that question with a question: can you prove persimmons weren't on him?

TS hero? Or greatest American hero?

I also read a burglar dressed as a ninja that had evaded authorities for decades had recently been caught, and was revealed to be a seventy year old man!

Coincidence? I answer that question with a question: can you prove persimmons weren't on him?

TS hero? Or greatest American hero?

He is Japanese. My persimmon thieves are Chinese.

At my work a few years ago, someone was stealing bananas out of people's desks. We called that person the "banandit".

Back