THE PUNISHER Netflix Series (Season 2 Premiering Jan. 2019)

If you have seen THE PUNISHER season one, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the over/under on Punisher kills per episode?

Finally, we have a release date. I dont think ive ever been this excited for a Marvel show to drop.

This should be great, very pumped.
I used to feel Frank Castle worked best through other people's eyes. A background character in his own story. Now I just want Bernthal growling and killing in every scene.

What's the over/under on Punisher kills per episode?
Everyone

This should be great, very pumped.
I used to feel Frank Castle worked best through other people's eyes. A background character in his own story. Now I just want Bernthal growling and killing in every scene.

Everyone

EVERYONE.png

Karen's there for eye-candy. Frank doesn't do remorse; there's a scene in the Comics where Ghost Rider tries to use his Penance Stare on the Punisher. It has zero effect on Frank, because he's incapable of feeling guilt about the shit-bags he's killed. He doesn't kill the innocent:cool:

4654386-punisher3.jpg

Why can't it be Nov yet...bout to rewatch DDs2

So, my mother who abhors violence of any kind to the point watching LOTR she'll cover her face when someone threatens a goddamn orc with a blade to the throat.... fucking loves the character The Punisher and can't wait for this to come out.

She loves the Jane movie and though the Stevenson version sucks she loves the part where his Punisher drops the parkour guys with an RPG and throws the last one off the roof onto that metal fence.

I don't get it man.

My dad can't wait to see this just because of the use of Metallica in all the trailers.

So, my mother who abhors violence of any kind to the point watching LOTR she'll cover her face when someone threatens a goddamn orc with a blade to the throat.... fucking loves the character The Punisher and can't wait for this to come out.

She loves the Jane movie and though the Stevenson version sucks she loves the part where his Punisher drops the parkour guys with an RPG and throws the last one off the roof onto that metal fence.

I don't get it man.

My dad can't wait to see this just because of the use of Metallica in all the trailers.

Your parents are cool:)

Your parents are cool:)
The only thing that sucks is I showed them this:

And they wanted to watch it but tried one episode without me and couldn't make sense of it.

YOU KNOW HOW AWKWARD IT IS being like almost 30, watching like the scene where Margaery offers Renly to have her brother come in and start him up for her?

I feel like I should just call in sick preemptively for the 17th so I can just sit and binge this...

I feel like I should just call in sick preemptively for the 17th so I can just sit and binge this...
If only it came out a week earlier I'd already have the day off as the Courthouse is observing Veteran's Day on the 10th.

I know it's meaningless in the context of such a tragedy, but I wonder if the church shooting in Texas might push back the release date yet again.

I know it's meaningless in the context of such a tragedy, but I wonder if the church shooting in Texas might push back the release date yet again.
Almost two weeks later? Probably not, will be like three news cycles removed by then

Veterans Day weekend would've been more fitting.....and yes I would also have had an extra day to binge.

The Punisher is a GGG fan, pretty fitting. Bernthal was a former boxer apparently.

DFiSW4vXgAAY90I.jpg

Veterans Day weekend would've been more fitting.....and yes I would also have had an extra day to binge.

I said a month or so back they should have dropped the series on 11/10: the Marine Corp Birthday Ball:)

The Punisher is a GGG fan, pretty fitting. Bernthal was a former boxer apparently.

DFiSW4vXgAAY90I.jpg

Bernthal's a cool guy. He talked about treating the role of the Punsiher seriously because, "Men with that symbol(the skull)on their gear have gone into battle for our country. Have died for our country. I have to respect that".

Chris Kyle and his SEAL Team were big Punisher fans and wore the Skull:cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back