Canadian whites under fire for refusing to more to the back of a concert

perhaps there's some crucial information i'm not reading, or i'm gruesomely misunderstanding some of the information i am...

but if neither of these are the case, this guy is either trolling or genuinely low iq

either way, he's unfit to moderate this forum

i mean...

damn...

but yeah, that's about how cripplingly idiotic he's coming off

this'll be rich

good thing sherdog had the sense to bring some balance to texture of the unpaid war room staff by bringing in a "conservative" lmao

Giving him the benefit of the doubt, I think he may have misread the topic. If not then, phew... Will continue reading the thread to see if he has a mea culpa

i tried to help him avoid the selfpwn but he dismissed my whitesplaining

Fellow whites, our Rosa Parks moment is imminent! Stay strong, brothers!

I wouldn't call publicly shaming someone by calling them a racist because they don't want to move to the back of the concert an appropriate way to resolve or handle the situation but whatever.

Agreed.

how did that remain unresolved?

Segregating based on the color of ones skin and made to feel the difference is not the right message imo. That does nothing but accentuate the racial divide.

Meh, seems like her fan base eats it up in jubilant glee. They are like GWAR fans awaiting to be splattered in fake blood -- just in this case they wait for her to douse them in the white guilt and SJW rhetoric that they crave.
Hey!!! Don't bring GWAR into this. They're one of the most fun live bands I've ever seen.

lol. Has Pan been de-modded yet or did they bump him up from jr. status instead? :D

Hey!!! Don't bring GWAR into this. They're one of the most fun live bands I've ever seen.

I saw them a week and a half ago in Toronto! It was a great show. At one point they had Trump come out with a crown and everything, they ripped his guts out and killed him, then the singer declared himself the new POTUS and said that he's gonna build a northern border wall. GWAR still rules.

Seems like it was resolved appropriately. The artist removed the individual and the concert supported the artist's action and distanced themselves from the individual.

What am I missing here?
You're forgetting to be an angry white person nailing his/herself to a cross.

the fact that anyone is defending this is literally astonishing to me

Could Justin Bieber do the exact same, except ask for white girls to come to the front?

no, right?
LMAO @ Justin Bieber asking for white girls.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, many 'anti-racists' are the biggest racists you'll come across. Their idea of combating racism is by practicing racism.

So the artist believes the white people standing at the front are there because of systemic racism?

Segregating based on the color of ones skin and made to feel the difference is not the right message imo. That does nothing but accentuate the racial divide.

Some hardcore progress in this thread.

Seriously?

Shit stirrers will stir shit. Am I right?

It's called acceptable racism against whites.

lol. Has Pan been de-modded yet or did they bump him up from jr. status instead? :D

Giving him the benefit of the doubt, I think he may have misread the topic. If not then, phew... Will continue reading the thread to see if he has a mea culpa

i tried to help him avoid the selfpwn but he dismissed my whitesplaining

@panamaican

You never responded. Can you clarify your position?

he came, he tried, he made an absolute tit of himself

what remains unresolved?

Last edited:
No issue with asking a specific group to come to the front.

Telling specific groups to move to the back is just a bad idea

I find it hard to believe that anyone going to her concert wouldn't already have an idea of her viewpoints and how she addresses her white fans. If they want to pay to be treated like that it's on them.

My problem with these race-hustlers is that they target the wrong people in their confused quest for social justice. Are the white people attending the concert the major problem in the world? The majority of them are likely decent, hard working people who care for their families and do what they can to get by in life. They are not the problem. What is attacking and humiliating them going to accomplish? It will only accomplish division and animosity between friends and neighbors, brothers and sisters.

The real problem are the elite corporate whores, crooked politicians and banksters who rig the system in their favor and take advantage of the weak with the intention of lining their pockets. It is the elites that should be attacked. Instead, there are useful idiots like this self-righteous singer who go around pointing their fingers in the wrong direction, dividing innocent people while distracting people from the real problems.

In short, the social justice warriors are dividing innocent people while the guilty march on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it hard to believe that anyone going to her concert wouldn't already have an idea of her viewpoints and how she addresses her white fans. If they want to pay to be treated like that it's on them.

I dunno i have no idea of the political leanings of 95% of acts i have seen. Higher for festivals.

My problem with these race-hustlers is that they target the wrong people in their confused quest for social justice. Are the white people attending the concert the major problem in the world? The majority of them are likely decent, hard working people who care for their families and do what they can to get by in life. They are not the problem. What is attacking and humiliating them going to accomplish? It will only accomplish division and animosity between friends and neighbors, brothers and sisters.

The real problem are the elite corporate whores, crooked politicians and banksters who rig the system in their favor and take advantage of the weak for to line their pockets. It is the elites that should be attacked. Instead, there are useful idiots like this self-righteous singer who go around pointing their fingers in the wrong direction, dividing innocent people while distracting people from the real problems.

In short, the social justice warriors are dividing innocent people while the guilty march on.

I generally agree but i don't feel that asking some group to come forward is humiliating the rest.
Its like inviting certain people to something, nothing wrong with that but telling others you are not invited is to be avoided.

I don't know if she did the latter or if members of the invited crowd took it upon themselves to do so.

Back