• Freddy Krueger

• Jason Vorhees

• Leatherface

• Pinhead

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
iYZly1xV_o.jpg

New JOJO leaks just now, but one of them shows some nipple.

Rex that twitter you gave me was bullshit

NCB was back at B&N today. I hadn't seen her in a month or two. Thought she left or died or something. She didn't service me, though. She was doing something on the other side of the cafe with some sort of giveaway and she was being mobbed by senior citizens. Some old lady kept taking pictures of her. It was weird. There was another old guy in front of me in line (not with the mob) who took like 15 fucking minutes to order his goddamn free iced coffee and cupcake. It's really not that fucking hard, old man!

I bet this leaker has whole bunch of pics n Will release them whenever they feel like it
They sell them until the market dries up then somones posts them

Maybe in the game the Union and the Confederacy stop fighting each other and turn their new futuristic weapons on those bitch-ass aliens. Working together to rid the world of illegals brings the North and South together as one nation, under Hogan, with liberty and justice for all. And while celebrating a devastating victory over the squirrelly looking Dingus 9 fraggles, they come to an agreement that the South gives up its slaves and rejoins the union in exchange for having 90% of the good college football and the sexiest women.

USA! USA! USA!
And Hans Zimmer composes a full orchestra version of the 4 Horsemen theme for Lee

Needed twitter

Go to google and search "phun forum" then go to the celebrity extra sub forum and the new Paige and just leaked Jojo pics will have their own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back