• Jason Vorhees

• Leatherface

• Pinhead

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daa8c2646555163.jpeg

5483d3646555173.jpeg

I don't know anything about Dr. Strange, but I'm confident in saying he's a bitch ass trick from Dingus 9.
Damn it, Sai, I just hate that guy!
He’s kind of a prick but not quite as a loveable prick as Stark. Didn’t love him but didn’t hate him at the end of the movie. Maybe the best burn in the MCU though :
*his hands are fucked and he can’t be a doctor anymore, his ex has spent literally a year taking care of him and bring him food*
DS:”I have no life without my work”
Ex:”there’s other ways to find fulfillment. There’s more to life than your work.”
DS:”WHAT?! LIKE YOU?!”
<bball2>

Im familiar with the site

It's all in there, Paige and Jojo thread are on the first page. To see the other female wrestlers you might have to go back some pages.

Sometimes you need a Canadian quality boot broke off in yo ass

Using Canadian and quality together <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

He’s kind of a prick but not quite as a loveable prick as Stark. Didn’t love him but didn’t hate him at the end of the movie. Maybe the best burn in the MCU though :
*his hands are fucked and he can’t be a doctor anymore, his ex has spent literally a year taking care of him and bring him food*
DS:”I have no life without my work”
Ex:”there’s other ways to find fulfillment. There’s more to life than your work.”
DS:”WHAT?! LIKE YOU?!”
<bball2>
I like doctor strange prickness More than Starks and I like his character better overall

Using Canadian and quality together <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
Dont make me come down and buy a chinese boot to break off in your ass

Funny as soon as maria and mike got their wwe contract he stopped pulling out<seedat>

It's all in there, Paige and Jojo thread are on the first page. To see the other female wrestlers you might have to go back some pages.

I went into the JoJo thread and I was almost certain I found who you are on that site.

“I really hope there’s a butthole shot”

bork1}

Listening to some Pearl Jam with some roman greens, I might think about aliens!

<GSPWoah>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back