• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.42 - To Dare Is To Do, We Beat Real Madrid & Now Have Chules!

Will Spurs win the Champions League?

• whoever editied the poll, i will shit in your mouffff!!! CUNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One of the mods should DELETE the poll and add a proper GSP vs. BisKing poll

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was playing his shitty choons out of his tinny phone speakers. I had no choice but to jump on top of him.
X4d35MQ.gif

Ahhh what a blessed morning it is to wake up and have some coffee. Enjoy it today. Nov Fawwwfff bless all of you.

Especially you @Concrete @Tules

Pereira's crossing ability would have suited Lukaku to a tee. Our next best crosser is Ashley Young.
Been tryna tell Lewis that all season. He's slowly coming round now tho, tbf.

Tony V's put 1 decent cross in on first day of season & has hit one ripsnorter goal. Not good enough

Meanwhile elsewhere in Lg, Trippier's barely been used & is looking like an English Cafu. Davies evokes memories of a prime Denis Irwin. And Delph's only been a FB for 3wks & is already better going fwd.

Did you wince then? lol

Only on pitch 20mins & he put it in back of net

Seems odd he's not getting much game time, tbf...........25m is too much to be a Leicester City bench warmer.

Saido Berahino........not scored a goal in professional football in close to 2 years. Wasn't too long ago he was seen as a can't miss prospect and was interesting Liverpool and Arsenal.

why do americans say pasta all weird

Passs-ta

not

pawse-taw

jfc

I'm probably the only person thats had Jones on my team for the entire season. he had a good preseason and was usually paired with Bailly so I gambled

You're both smart, but the above example shows that you have to learn more to become a true defensive enthusiast
Can't lie, defence has always been a weakness of mine in FF. I'm a slave to tempo driving players.

Do like the look of your back line !

Been tryna tell Lewis that all season. He's slowly coming round now tho, tbf.

Tony V's put 1 decent cross in on first day of season & has hit one ripsnorter goal. Not good enough

Meanwhile elsewhere in Lg, Trippier's barely been used & is looking like an English Cafu. Davies evokes memories of a prime Denis Irwin. And Delph's only been a FB for 3wks & is already better going fwd.

Shoulda signed Perisic!!!!

I'm probably the only person thats had Jones on my team for the entire season. he had a good preseason and was usually paired with Bailly so I gambled

You're both smart, but the above example shows that you have to learn more to become a true defensive enthusiast

When I said Jones and Bailly would be United's starting CBs back in July everyone laughed and said Lindelof was way better than Jones......:rolleyes:

Zaza was annoyed he was getting subbed off and denied shaking Marcelino's hand upon subbing out.

The Spanish media is going to run with this and is going to turn this into worse than it is in hopes of shutting down Valencia's success this season.

<1>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back