Science is ready to make men pregnant, fertility expert claims

I didn't think we'd be dealing with this one in my lifetime. Seems like some 2100 shit. But I don't really have an argument against it.

I do not know how to think on this. So conservatives shouldn't we be happy that men are now on par with women when it comes to child rights? Don't conservatives feel the system is skewed against men in custody battles ?
Only liberal men would be happy to be women.

I didn't think we'd be dealing with this one in my lifetime. Seems like some 2100 shit. But I don't really have an argument against it.

For anyone who remembers the world before internet, shit like this is too soon imo. It weirds me out but much like gay marriage it doesn't bother me. I dont like seeing it pushed on kids during development years though.

Pregnancy is a very complicated bio-chemical process. Pregnant woman undergo brain changes that allow them to be more receptive to the needs of their baby. New research discovered babies start to learn language while still inside the womb. We barely understand the intricacies of pregnancy. We know that babies being exposed to the wrong hormonal cocktail in the womb feminizes male fetuses and masculinizes female ones, and might be a root cause of homosexuality or transsexualism. The only precedent they have is a womb being transplanted into a woman, whose body is already calibrated by nature to do the job.

The idea that you could just put a womb into a male, shoot them up with some hormones, and this will work just fine, it's dumb and simplistic. The fist babies would be test subjects, basically. But I'm even more concerned about the horrible parenting these poor kids would receive after their birth.

You progressives are sometimes a very strange bunch.
same for you nutjobs :)
SMH
Mike-Ehrmantraut-Shakes-His-Head-Breaking-Bad.gif

Good, I always thought pregnancy for females only is something the feminist Scandinavia came up with.
That is what freedom looks like. The freedom to be pregnant.

The tech was first developed to help infertile women give birth and so far that seems to be what its been used for so if anything its good for women. This guy in the OP is talking about the hypothetical scenario of using it on MtF trannies but so far in practice its been used by women.

If it becomes reality that men can give birth, then there's going to have to be a serious discussion on whether the continued existence of the female gender is even necessary for us to go further as a species.

Good thing he's imaginary, or he would slappy the shit out your face for that one.

World become more religious we stop this from spread. God is real and God not approve this.

I have an oven but that doesn't make me a chef. Having a womb installed next to your small intestines makes you an incubator at best, and doesn't mean you can get pregnant.

If it becomes reality that men can give birth, then there's going to have to be a serious discussion on whether the continued existence of the female gender is even necessary for us to go further as a species.
The same was said about men when some research indicated the potential use of female bone marrow to fertilize eggs or something like that. Maybe there is cause for concern here but I think its a bit of a stretch.

What is the problem with something like this? As the OP notes the first time this was used was for a woman who was born without a uterus. If this helps infertile women give birth isn't that a good thing?

Or is it bad because "s-science gone too far!"?

If you have to ask, you'll never know...

Back