Shoop dat ufc 217

di9IiBm.png

I'm sure there was a face Cody made on the way down after that punch from TJ where I thought "that looked so shoopable"

@Myrddin Wild bro do you have a mass callous for shoopers? There's a lot of good templates here, I'm not sure everyone knows about it!

@Giblert where you at?

LMFAO at this last page! That Weekend at Bernie's...

<bball2>

sorry for the poor efforts. did as best as I could on a touch screen.

for all of yous who remember "shoop dat bonnar"

OTP30Su.png

I don't know why this fight didn't get more press. I actually completely forgot about it. Even my youtube feed, (that has plenty of boxing channels) didn't light up.
Wilder is a shit talker and a ko artist. There's no reason why you couldn't market him into a bit star.

Last edited:
When you see it...
PicsArt_11-05-08.45.02.jpg

Last edited:
I don't kow why this fight didn't get more press. I actually completely forgot about it. Even my youtube feed, (that has plenty of boxing channels) didn't light up.
Wilder is a shit talker and a ko artist. There's no reason why you couldn't market him into a bit star.
He beat Stiverne in January 2015 for the WBC belt that was actually a vacant belt Stiverne fought Chris Arreola for, and here we are in the 3rd year of his reign and he's fought 6 times, 2 of those against the fighters I just mentioned, Stiverne and Arreola :p It wasn't his fault he lost out on the Povetkin fight because of that Meldonium controversy but he's definitely been kept away from the legit HW's for as long as possible. It's turned a lot of fans off. Oh and Stiverne had fought once since that first time they fought.

Back