Shoop dat ufc 217

I might be in the wrong shoop thread, I couldnt find the other one but nevermind!

yccoGDO.jpg
<{anton}>

Edit: Weird how this post is out of order as far as time is concerned.

That shoop is spectacular... This thread is epic... Don't retire!

Don’t retire man! Bulk up and fuck them up!! I believe in you.

you the best man :)

Thanks guys. Was fully in the mood last night for the first time in well over half a year, but the wind got taken out of my sails with that merge. Talked to @Limbo Pete who has always been cool as fuck, and he said he did it by accident. Was working on this last night, so may as well post it here. Surprised no one else has done it. These guys are slacking around here.

cXJ06D7.jpg

Hmm
Apparently the thread is buggin out somehow and posts are appearing out of order from when they are posted. It looks alright to me at the moment, but i'm looking into it. Not sure how a fix would be possible or what is even the matter

Edit:
and now it's doing it to me, too.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Edit: Weird how this post is out of order as far as time is concerned.

Thanks guys. Was fully in the mood last night for the first time in well over half a year, but the wind got taken out of my sails with that merge. Talked to @Limbo Pete who has always been cool as fuck, and he said he did it by accident. Was working on this last night, so may as well post it here. Surprised no one else has done it. These guys are slacking around here.

cXJ06D7.jpg
The thread is being totally weird. I think it was, like, too many merges or something. In my defense, there we about a million shoop threads on the front page and it.... seemed like a good idea at the time to make a catchall

mmhm invisible posts ... this thread gone to hell for anyone else?
Yeah my last shoop isn't showing anymore? I reposted it but still, it's weird

The thread is being totally weird. I think it was, like, too many merges or something. In my defense, there we about a million shoop threads on the front page and it.... seemed like a good idea at the time to make a catchall

I know how screwed up that thread merging interface is for the mods. haha.

Mods can you make a new UFC 217 thread, then merge this thread with it to make a new non-broken thread

Had to add something...

99AcyQg.png

@Lawrence I reckon its finished bro!

Pretty sure someone mentioned this, but I didn't see it posted lol
Joanna.jpg

Back