Walking Dead Season 8 Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG @TWDWritingStaff make this happen please!! Just have TDog come out of nowhere and then have a 5 min flashback of him actually getting away from the zombies in the prison and how he fled into the woods and then training montage for the rest of the flashback!
I think what they should do, bun, is have like Rick be on deaths door. Maybe with Negan again. Then have rick close his eyes expecting to die and then open them like 5 seconds later wondering why hes still alive. Then when he turns around He sees SweetT standing there with Negan laid out after putting him on queer street.

These are the worst gunfights in the history of moving pictures

So if Negan shot Glen instead it’s all cool? In war, shouldn’t you take prisoners? And are you saying they should slaughter all associated with the saviours so they don’t have to deal with them after the war? Should the kids take a bullet to the head for that reason too? Maybe people don’t want to be complete savages.

If Negan killed all of them when he caught them it would make sense, yes. It's rational when someone kills a bunch of your men to kill them.

Daryl is the saving grace of this show. I just don't get all of this stuff happening, and them letting people live.

In the first few seasons, a good-hearted police officer (Rick) wrestling with his morality in the aftermath of an apocalypse, trying to figure out how to spare enemies after he disarmed them was compelling television.

Fast-forward to now, and they have dumbed-down the concept so much, that it's an entire army of killer rednecks, being argued for by a meticulously hair-dressed 'character' named Jesus, who also happens to be a gay ninja.

This show went so far off the rails into Retardedsville, it's actually challenging Dexter now for the title of worst nosedive of all time by a TV series.

Lol nobody said a thing last night so now people are worried about posting "spoilers."

<Dany07>

Damn this show sucks ass. It's at WWE level of cringe.

This guy is the only entertaining thing on the show
d24c2c163a14ce7cc0a36e60a09a05a38cc3c538.jpg

This guy is the only entertaining thing on the show
d24c2c163a14ce7cc0a36e60a09a05a38cc3c538.jpg

Why didn't Morgan take him out instead of shooting some random dude? I have no doubt in my mind that "clear" Morgan would have blown that dude's brains out for what he did to Benjamin at the Kingdom.

LOL Petey like "just spoil the entire series, dgaf at this point, bruh"

Hey, if the show itself doesn't care anymore, why should I?

Seriously though, posting about an episode that has already aired has always been ok.

The fact that no one is even talking about this show anymore might make it hard to spoil anyway.

I think what they should do, bun, is have like Rick be on deaths door. Maybe with Negan again. Then have rick close his eyes expecting to die and then open them like 5 seconds later wondering why hes still alive. Then when he turns around He sees SweetT standing there with Negan laid out after putting him on queer street.
My wife just grabbed my phone to see what I was viewing. You know... due to the raging erection I have right now reading that.

Did he do anything last night?

Also, what happened to Gonzalez?

He laughed in Morgan's face like he always does and got away with it because of lame ass Jesus.

Gonzalez claimed to now be Negan because they took him into their group after he lost his family. Daryl killed him from behind while he was pointing a gun at Rick.

If Negan killed all of them when he caught them it would make sense, yes. It's rational when someone kills a bunch of your men to kill them.

It’s also rational to take prisoners in war when they drop their weapons and put their hands up. Naturally, there’s a conflict between members of the group about killing and not killing. It’s not a difficult or unique concept to grasp.

He laughed in Morgan's face like he always does and got away with it because of lame ass Jesus.

Gonzalez claimed to now be Negan because they took him into their group after he lost his family. Daryl killed him from behind while he was pointing a gun at Rick.
LOL wtf was the point of him being brought back....I feel like that was nothing but an attempt to try and entice the original viewers like "OMG nostalgia". LOL I'm laughing hard as fuck right now. Any swinging dick could've been Gonzalez, but I guess they just wanted Gonzalez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back