Locked TV Show Thread (Hitman TV Series from Hulu; Jordan Peele's Twilight Zone Reboot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont care if he's black white or whatever, im just judging his hack work and the fact that he is gonna have his inept hands into a classic

The classic is in the box and done. What he does won't make it any worse.

I love the Twilight Zone story structure and I'm looking forward to seeing a fresh take.

Peele is a hack and his work sucks donkey dick, The Twilight Zone is a sci-fi classic and the episodes are amazing and creative, Peele's creativity doesnt go beyond "kill whitey"
<escalate99>

STRANGER THINGS season 2 episodes 3-5

It's getting better. The first two episodes were a bit of a drag but things are steadily picking up. But there are also a lot of idiotic moments and stupid character decisions which I'll put in the spoiler box.

Every character seems to be getting their own little adventures.

A few rehashed moments from season 1 though like Winona Ryder turning her house into a looney bin trying to solve a mystery.

I hate the CW melodrama with Steve and Nancy conveniently fighting so that Nancy can hook up with Jonathan again. Same with Eleven seeing Mike talking to Max.

Dustin is an idiot that deserves to be eaten by Dart.

Chief Hopper digging and going under ground without telling anyone or having any sort of backup was monumentally stupid.

I don't agree with Nancy's decision to broadcast the truth. Paul Reiser's arguments made more sense to me.

thx, losh
need these guys to come back
the_expanse_1.jpg

ah, thx bro.
hated to see Miller die but it's been entertaning
despite that.

STRANGER THINGS season 2 episode 6

Love the Aliens homage. Best part is Carter Burke (Paul Reiser) is also in here. You could also say that they emulated the spirit of Aliens for the whole season 2, which is bigger and "many-ier" than the first season.

ah, thx bro.
hated to see Miller die but it's been entertaning
despite that.
It kinda seemed like it's not the last time we will see Miller based on the events on the surface of Venus on season 2.

Hopefully season 3 of The Expanse will be back soon, it's one of my favorite sci-fi series,... favorite series period, among the current TV shows.

It kinda seemed like it's not the last time we will see Miller based on the events on the surface of Venus on season 2.

Hopefully season 3 of The Expanse will be back soon, it's one of my favorite sci-fi series,... favorite series period, among the current TV shows.

Wasn't sure how I felt about the Expanse at first. Took a while to get going in the first season and I barely stuck with it. Also wasn't a fan of that detective guy his character was to corny IMO. The second season was great and I can't wait for this next one.

thx, losh
need these guys to come back
the_expanse_1.jpg

Other than the ex mars pilot, all shit characters with brutally bad acting especially the main guy and the chick.

Shows should come back, they all could be dead for all i care and would make little to no difference.

STRANGER THINGS season 2 episodes 7 to 9

Finished watching season 2 and found it enjoyable overall. It started out clunky but rebounded midway and finished strong. It was formulaic but I enjoyed it. Just like in season one, this one would have been better as a 2-hour plus movie.

At first I was so pissed off at Dustin keeping Dart but in the end, it turned out to be a blessing in disguise as Dart's relationship with Dustin allowed them to escape the tunnels. I know it sounds cliche and cheesy but I was half-hoping that Dart would fight the other demodogs to save Dustin.

Steve and Dustin's bro relationship was a pleasant surprise.

I like the twist that Will was the spy for the bad guys.

Poor Bob. His death scene was painful to watch.

Hopefully this Twilight Zone is better than that last shitty reboot. That's an all time great show, still holds up.

Seth Rogen's Superhero Drama THE BOYS Lands Series Order at Amazon

T78bJZi.jpg

Seth Rogen is bringing another comic book to the small screen. Amazon has given a series order to The Boys, a superhero drama based on the comic book series by Garth Ennis and Darick Robertson, the retail giant/streaming outlet announced Wednesday.

The Boys takes places in a world where superheroes embrace the darker side of their massive celebrity and fame and centers on a group of vigilantes known informally as "the boys" who set out to take down corrupt superheroes with no more than blue collar grit and a willingness to fight dirty.

Supernatural creator Eric Kripke will serve as creator and showrunner on the project, which will be directed by Rogen and his producing partner Evan Goldberg. The trio will exec produce with Original Film’s Neal H. Moritz (Prison Break), Ori Marmur (Preacher), Pavun Shetty (New Girl), and James Weaver of Rogen and Goldberg's Point Grey Pictures. Ennis and Robertson are on board as co-executive producers. The Boys marks a reunion for the Preacher team of Rogen, Goldberg, Moritz and Ennis.

Sony Pictures Television Studios, also home to Rogen's AMC comic book adaptation Preacher and his upcoming Hulu comedy Future Man, will co-produce with Amazon Studios.

The eight-episode first season will begin filming in spring of 2018 for a 2019 debut.

Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg, Eric Kripke's Superhero Drama 'The Boys' Lands Series Order at Amazon

They better get Simon Pegg as Wee Hughie.

It would be a travesty otherwise...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back