Kpop/Jpop Music Station Thread

the b-side to twice's japanese single:

really j-poppy, and can't compete with AOA's luv me, but it's pretty good.

Me Likey Likey Likey
RoxaiWm.png

I thought this song delivered imo. I much enjoyed Chaeyoung x Dahyun's rap line the most, plus that trap beat at the end of Dahyun's rap was also a nice touch. A waaay better song than Signal without a doubt.

So relaxing.

Smyang back at it again with this pretty good piano cover of Likey

Last edited:
Me Likey Likey Likey
RoxaiWm.png

I thought this song delivered imo. I much enjoyed Chaeyoung x Dahyun's rap line the most, plus that trap beat at the end of Dahyun's rap was also a nice touch. A waaay better song than Signal without a doubt.

So relaxing.

Smyang back at it again with this pretty good piano cover of Likey

twice are so dependable.

likey is great, and i like 24/7 and rollin' a lot too.

I like my japanese babes to sing and play like real rockers.

twice are so dependable.

likey is great, and i like 24/7 and rollin' a lot too.
Yeah Rollin' is also a good b-side as well. It's fun song to head bop to
November seems to be pretty good right now for girl groups. EXID is about to have their comeback next week along with Gugudan and Sonamoo, Lovelyz in around 2 weeks, CoCoSoRi rumored to have a comeback later next month and Red Velvet rumored to have comeback later next month as well. I'm pretty hyped for what's to come

Last edited:
Loona's 2nd subunit ODD EYE CIRCLE releases their newest track Sweet Love.

I really dig most of the MV being in black and white and their vocals really shine in this style of music. Pretty nice song and really good choreography

Last edited:
Yeah Rollin' is also a good b-side as well. It's fun song to head bop to
November seems to be pretty good right now for girl groups. EXID is about to have their comeback next week along with Gugudan and Sonamoo, Lovelyz in around 2 weeks, CoCoSoRi rumored to have a comeback later next month and Red Velvet rumored to have comeback later next month as well. I'm pretty hyped for what's to come
really looking forward to a lot of this. along with TWICE, EXID is one of the most dependable groups imo and have consistently put out great releases. it'll be great to have solji back too. i've been waiting for ages for a CoCoSoRi comeback too. their first two releases were fantastic, and coco is becoming one of my favorite personalities in kpop.

looking forward to seeing what's next for Red Velvet too.

Loona's 2nd subunit ODD EYE CIRCLE releases their newest track Sweet Love.

I really dig most of the MV being in black and white and their vocals really shine in this style of music. Pretty nice song and really good choreography

LOONA has been really surprising to me. they sort of came out of nowhere, are going through a pretty unique process to debut as a full group, and are going to be a huge group, but they've had some great tracks (this one included) and have a fantastic visual style for their MV's.

really looking forward to a lot of this. along with TWICE, EXID is one of the most dependable groups imo and have consistently put out great releases. it'll be great to have solji back too. i've been waiting for ages for a CoCoSoRi comeback too. their first two releases were fantastic, and coco is becoming one of my favorite personalities in kpop.

looking forward to seeing what's next for Red Velvet too.
Just read a while ago that Solji won't be attending any promotional activities for EXID's comeback due to health reasons. It sucks that she still can't perform, but it looks like she'll most likely appear in their new MV coming out soon. Also she'll be having a solo song in their new album which I'm pretty ecstatic for. :)

Edit:

Full Moon highlight medley just came out.

DDD already sounds so catchy and the b-sides sound damn pretty good as well. Should be another great album from EXID. Can't wait

Last edited:
Just read a while ago that Solji won't be attending any promotional activities for EXID's comeback due to health reasons. It sucks that she still can't perform, but it looks like she'll most likely appear in their new MV coming out soon. Also she'll be having a solo song in their new album which I'm pretty ecstatic for. :)

Edit:

Full Moon highlight medley just came out.

DDD already sounds so catchy and the b-sides sound damn pretty good as well. Should be another great album from EXID. Can't wait

yeah, it's not surprising but it is too bad that solji won't be participating in the promotions and stuff. i'm glad she was able to be involved in the recording though. i wonder how they'll work around her lines in the performances.

Am i the only person alive who hates Twice?
hahaha, i think as with any highly successful public figures, twice gets plenty of hate. personally i don't understand it, and they're easily one of my favorite groups.

yeah, it's not surprising but it is too bad that solji won't be participating in the promotions and stuff. i'm glad she was able to be involved in the recording though. i wonder how they'll work around her lines in the performances.
I guess Hyerin will probably do most of Solji's lines since she's up there in terms of vocal talent as her. Just 5 days left until Full Moon comes out. Man I wish it released already lol

Am i the only person alive who hates Twice?
Not at all. There's still a bunch of people who don't like em'. :p I used to not be a fan of Twice at first, but then I gradually got into them when I saw clips of members and such on youtube. From there on, I got into their music and followed any news about them.

Last edited:
A pretty nice debut from Jeon Soyeon of Cube Ent. (She participated in the first season of Produce 101 and was third runner up from Unpretty Rapstar 3.)

Another good and catchy title track from Sonamoo. <5>

Concept-wise, this is by far their most alluring one yet. Oh and that choreo is on point! Really good

EXID is back! (Solji isn't in the MV, but you can hear her lines in the song if you listen carefully.)

Man.. song is catchy af and the sexy concept of EXID delivers as always.

Last edited:
Back