Looks like Sage Northgoat is gonna be hangin wit da boiiiiiiiiis!

Pequeño Corey

Huge For Coreyweight
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sage is going to be training with "Mr. Faber" and the manlets at alpha male, plans to relocate to sac-town eventually. Polite as ever. Needs to interview shirtless imo.

-Timestamped for the start of Sage's interview.

Shame, Tristar was perfect for him.

Sage better protect his neck lol

You're right though. Wrestling and submissions are is his weakness, and there's plenty of good wrestlers at TAM. Hopefully, they have some bigger guys though. He can only play midget toss for so long before he plateaus and needs bigger partners.

He's already been training there for like 2 and a half months. He said he loves training with Mr. Guida. Those guys are so alike, I'm sure. I wonder if Guida will teach him the ways of the Dude and pre-fight belches. lol

Sage NorthGOAT vs. Artem Lobotomy for undisputed GOAT status.

BOOK IT DANA

Sage NorthGOAT vs. Artem Lobotomy for undisputed GOAT status.

BOOK IT DANA
Artem is a stubby armed Featherweight and Sage is a tweener LW/WW. I think Sage Triple Lindy Spin Kicks him into oblivion.

He has to be added to the shirtless, oiled up, TAM manlet poster.

Did he say anything about only training with much shorter and smaller fighters? I don't get the logic in this move.

LOL almost as funny as when he was training with "Mr. Woodley." Dude is polite to a fault. I love his interviews. His good mood is infectious.
it pisses people here off, its funny - i think it makes people feel inadequate about being mindless pricks, need to attack him and bring him down to feel better about themselves haha

"hey I brought in a lightsaber Mr Faber"

Sage is going on my death pool, he is way too shinny and positive. Demons in the closet.

Back