2017 Fantasy Football Discussion v 2.0 - The Injury Edition

Hundley has literally made anyone in Green completely fucking useless for fantasy. Aaron Jones got 5 touches?

Bout damn time Stafford put in work. I knew he was due for a game like this at some point. I'm still considering trading him for a RB since I've got Goff, and Zekes suspension is still up in the air.

Also...Won my match up in Hodors league by less than half a point

the-hardest-spongebob-face-quiz-youll-ever-take-2-22556-1441304801-1_dblbig.jpg

So I requested a trade since I got Elliott and I don't know how his suspensions gonna go. I offered this other dude Matthew Stafford and Kelvin Benjamin for Todd Gurley. Our QB wire is thin and he's forced to start Beat Hard, so he probably doesn't have much other choices but to accept since his other rbs are pretty solid. What do you guys think?

GOLDEN TATE!

At one point, he had 15 pts...for a while it seemed. The score was 123.5 for me, 123.6 for my competition! I had to switch the game off. It was killing me every time Stafford threw it to someone else

Another waiver week playing the RB game with more byes to deal with. Onward

Bout damn time Stafford put in work. I knew he was due for a game like this at some point. I'm still considering trading him for a RB since I've got Goff, and Zekes suspension is still up in the air.

Also...Won my match up in Hodors league by less than half a point

the-hardest-spongebob-face-quiz-youll-ever-take-2-22556-1441304801-1_dblbig.jpg
<3>

So I requested a trade since I got Elliott and I don't know how his suspensions gonna go. I offered this other dude Matthew Stafford and Kelvin Benjamin for Todd Gurley. Our QB wire is thin and he's forced to start Beat Hard, so he probably doesn't have much other choices but to accept since his other rbs are pretty solid. What do you guys think?
it's good for you

Gurley is the mvp of fantasy so far this year. He has more points then any other rb/wr/te in the league and most qbs as well. We’re at the 9 game mark, and he’s already eclipsed 1000yds from scrimmage and 10 td’s on the season. I’m not trading Gurley for any player in fantasy football. Of course if the other guy is starting beathard, he’s probably fucked regardless

Fuller. Do I drop him?

I have Baltimore on D/ST. Bye this week...I like their schedule after the bye. I would have to hold them and drop Fuller to get another D/ST for this week.

Other WR's - Brown, Tate, Parker, Ju-Ju
Also have Cook (TE) on bench (Gronk starter...but need a back up)

Have other flex options...team somewhat week at RB. Fuller to me seems like someone I won't play so long as 2 of the others stay healthy.

Fuller. Do I drop him?

I have Baltimore on D/ST. Bye this week...I like their schedule after the bye. I would have to hold them and drop Fuller to get another D/ST for this week.

Other WR's - Brown, Tate, Parker, Ju-Ju
Also have Cook (TE) on bench (Gronk starter...but need a back up)

Have other flex options...team somewhat week at RB. Fuller to me seems like someone I won't play so long as 2 of the others stay healthy.

Drop Cook. You have Gronk, and dont need another TE rest of season. Give Fuller another week, or two. He is worth bench depth over Cook since you have Gronk.

Drop Cook. You have Gronk, and dont need another TE rest of season. Give Fuller another week, or two. He is worth bench depth over Cook since you have Gronk.

Understand for sure...just worried Gronk does down...and its TE wasteland after that. Everyone in this league is carrying two, some are carrying three. Crazy...I know

Understand for sure...just worried Gronk does down...and its TE wasteland after that. Everyone in this league is carrying two, some are carrying three. Crazy...I know

I get it. You drafted Gronk for a reason. You won't ever start Cook so wasted bench spot for another rb/wr... Someone will be forced to drop a TE at some point. I personally think Gronk plays rest of season.

I get it. You drafted Gronk for a reason. You won't ever start Cook so wasted bench spot for another rb/wr... Someone will be forced to drop a TE at some point. I personally think Gronk plays rest of season.
OK...makes sense. Will let it play out a bit with Fuller on one team...on another I have to drop him but this league has smaller benches so WR's are available and that team is much stronger (don't really need Fuller...have Julio, Tate, Keenan, Agohlor...RB's are strong too). Also, D/ST scoring is high in this league so it pays to have a decent one and I want to keep Baltimore.

ps - thanks

Gurley is the mvp of fantasy so far this year. He has more points then any other rb/wr/te in the league and most qbs as well. We’re at the 9 game mark, and he’s already eclipsed 1000yds from scrimmage and 10 td’s on the season. I’m not trading Gurley for any player in fantasy football. Of course if the other guy is starting beathard, he’s probably fucked regardless

Yea he'd be giving up a great player, but he's already got other Rb's to boot, Plus he also doesn't really have any good WR's as well. His best guys are DeSean jackson who's QB just went out, and Cobb who doesn't have a QB. Beat Hards liable to have a one digit game. He'd be getting a solid Qb who runs a passing offense and is getting ready to play a sorry ass Cleveland team, so he'll probably be getting a lot of pts this weekend. Compound that with a pretty decent WR (Tyrods going to do a better job than either of those nubs his other WR's got) and he'll easily make up the pts he'll lose giving up Gurley. He's also not that high on the waiver wire either so he may not be able to get Teddy Ballgame if he comes up. He's in a tough spot atm.

Rams D and Boswell should be decent options for this week right?

Figure Boswell will be out there a ton with the Stillers taking on the Dolts. And the Rams are playing a team with no QB basically.

Anyone rolling with Goff this week?

I'm rolling with mccown this week. most of these cans keep a back up qb.

I'm rolling with Goff since Watson went down for me. I just added McCown as well but that was so the guy I'm playing couldn't pick him up.

Should I drop Tarik Cohen for Kenyon Drake? Cohen has been useless for weeks.

I would, especially in PPR leagues

I'm rolling with Goff since Watson went down for me. I just added McCown as well but that was so the guy I'm playing couldn't pick him up.

Should I drop Tarik Cohen for Kenyon Drake? Cohen has been useless for weeks.

should've dropped Cohen a long time ago

Back