2017 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
My vote can be purchased with 6 habanero chicken wings (minimum 3 drumsticks), and one bottle of Grolsch with the neat bottlecap.

VIVA 2018!

Economic progressive, social libertarian.

Are you tired of having to choose between corporate tea-baggers, and gun grabbing social Marxists?

Well, you have another option. You too can be for common sense economic policy of building roads and bridges, limiting the supply of labor through immigration policy, and rewarding corporations who increase the demand for labor with lower taxes, and raising taxes on corporations who reduce the demand for labor.

You too can support the 2nd amendment, legalizing the personal decision of recreational drug use, and the rejection of identity politics.

In the process of being elected president of the War room, I mean to build a coalition of WR posters, to organize this forum for political action.

My first act as WR president will be to organize a information and petition action against Democratic Illinois Representative Janet Schakowsky. She is a foreign agent, and has been hooked by foreign intelligence.

You can vote for clever slogans, and political partisanship, or you can vote for someone who will actually reshape the WR.

VIVA 2018! Join the Revolution.

Last edited:

I feel like automatically adding you to the registry but you don't see to meet the criteria this year good sir. I do encourage you to stay around however as I see the potential you could have in changing this election and event the interpretation of the rules it was made upon.

I feel like automatically adding you to the registry but you don't see to meet the criteria this year good sir. I do encourage you to stay around however as I see the potential you could have in changing this election and event the interpretation of the rules it was made upon.
AJwu1bt.jpg

Freeagedflatus?

VIVA 2018!

Are you tired of having to choose between corporate tea-baggers, and gun grabbing social Marxists?

Well, you have another option. You too can be for common sense economic policy of building roads and bridges, limiting the supply of labor through immigration policy, and rewarding corporations who increase the demand for labor with lower taxes, and raising taxes on corporations who reduce the demand for labor.

You too can support the 2nd amendment, legalizing the personal decision of recreational drug use, and the rejection of identity politics.

In the process of being elected president of the War room, I mean to build a coalition of WR posters, to organize this forum for political action.

My first act as WR president will be to organize a information and petition action against Democratic Representative Janet Schakowsky. She is a foreign agent, and has been hooked by foreign intelligence.

You can vote for clever slogans, and political partisanship, or you can vote for someone who will actually reshape the WR.

VIVA 2018!
Sounds like a ton of work. Gonna have to bump my price to 12 habanero wings and 3 bottles of Grolsch.

VIVA 2018!

My first act as WR president will be to organize a information and petition action against Democratic Illinois Representative Janet Schakowsky. She is a foreign agent, and has been hooked by foreign intelligence.

VIVA 2018!

And our first announced candidate arrives. You qualify to register and have been started 2017's election season

I'd like to be registered as a voter.

Nobody knows who you are nor cares. I'd piss on you right now but it appears there is no need by the color of your belt.

I hope you win it again Palis. You clearly need it the most....

I mean, I always assume everyone new is just a prior account but it just feels like I've seen that username before 2016. Idk why.

Oh this name's much older, if you've been to some early 2000 wrestling forums(ah wrestlezone) you've definitely seen it.

@Lead

I have four announcements to make:
1. I would like to register to vote. Thank you.
2. There are too many motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane.
3. I am running for President, which would make @Palis the First Unwanted Step Child of the War room.
4. @ripskater has agreed to be my running mate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back