TUF 26 (A New World Champion): Weekly Updates - Daily Talk

boom. headshot.

Nice to see Sijara calling Lauren out

bummed for DeAnna Bennett, she seems cool and skilled. i dont like the ghetto aggression sijara has. bennet was lookin good in the fight too, til the kick. thought they shoulda switched up fighters in those 2 quarter final matches so it wasnt teammate vs teammate twice.
lauren is pretty annoyin, glad she didnt get a fight after losing. wonder if eddies hate for her is legit or just guido rage.

After looking at this it was obvious who would make the semi finals

Good episode tonight. Great wins by Sijara and Roxy. Looking forward to the next episode.

And looking forward to getting over the flu, too. Over seven days of this crap.

Apparently finalists were leaked on twitter earlier by accident. Don’t wanna spoil it but isn’t hard to find

This TUF has been really great, it's a shame so many people aren't giving it a chance just because they think all girls there are bums. Barb, Roxy and Sijara are looking really sharp so far and i'd give Roxy a chance against anyone, her grappling in general is excellent nowadays, vicious GNP.

And that high kick of Sijara?
{<redford}

In case you missed that kick - feel bad for DeAnna who seems to be in control until she makes one mistake and it costs her

I was enjoying that fight between Bennett and Eubanks. Great headkick by Eubanks. Bennett had been looking good of course.

Tough loss for Bennett. I feel Bennett had a decent chance at winning this fight (knowing that Eubanks probably had it due to other circumstances) but with Eubanks weight issues just getting the fight further along in the round or into the second would have most likely clinched it for Bennett.

Eubanks' weight cutting problem ought to prove very beneficial to Roxy in her quest to get the UFC Flyweight Title and Belt.

Sijara's problem not making weight, then having to cut weight and barely enough time making weight, is going to catch up with her big time and I think it will catch up with her in her next fight. She either doesn't make weight and she can't fight and everyone will be disappointed with her and she will be destroyed by it

Or she makes the weight cut, but her body will not be able to recover from all that UN-healthy quick weight cuts and she wont have enough strength to fight well and win.

Who you guys think gets first titleshot to fight the TUF winner?

Whoever says PVZ deserves to be banned.

Back