First Trans woman elected to state office, defeats bathroom bill writer

Fitting that she beat a guy who wore his anti LGBTQ/transphobic stances as a badge of honor.

When asked to wanted to comment on her opponent after her win Danica said "I don't attack my constituents, Bob Marshall is my constituent now." Savage.
OOF

Fitting that she beat a guy who wore his anti LGBTQ/transphobic stances as a badge of honor.

When asked to wanted to comment on her opponent after her win Danica said "I don't attack my constituents, Bob Marshall is my constituent now." Savage.

Damn. Proves it's a woman. Only a woman can cut that deeply without even trying

LMAO my bad...you liberals are right. He's a sikh who won in the City of Hoboken which is in New Jersey. OMG I'm such a bigot. 2 trannies and a sikh...lmao liberals view of progress. By the way Im not even white...I'm armenian. Im just not a white guy hating cuck like most of you

Also love the news today on the front page

"
Hoboken elects first Sikh mayor days after flyer attacked him as a ‘terrorist’

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...ikh-mayor-days-racist-flyer-article-1.3618212
You fucked up bigly twice in one sentence, not many can do that.So the principle problem isn't that you're a bigot, its that you're a moron.

<mma4><5><Fedor23><JonesLaugh><GinJuice>{<redford}<[analyzed}>

She wins the day on that response. Hespect.

Edit celebrating is nice but now it's time to get to work and prove she was the right choice.

@BoxingFan653

are you responsible for this?

4603C03900000578-5050311-image-a-66_1509827971501.jpg

probably made it himself.

Sikhs are actually a militant religion that was founded on resisting Islamic expansion into India.

So when you liken them to Islamic extremists you look really, really retarded.

They've been killing Jihadis for centuries.

with a special sword or knife I think, I could just need to read a book.

with a special sword or knife I think, I could just need to read a book.

It's part of their religion to carry a knife to behead jihadis.

They are actually allowed to bring them on planes I think.

most are 3" long. Pretty rough beheading with that, better off slashing the throat and then twisting the head off.

I did undergrad with a big ass Sikh dude that of course came from a career military family. Went private sector after getting out and ended up fighting off pirates for some company off the coast of Africa somewhere. "Yeah, we'd see a shitty little boat or whatever coming up fast and just unload in their direction."
Apparently he bought a bunch of cheap gold with his earnings that's still sitting literally in a suitcase somewhere. He was a cool dude. Not to be fucked with tho.

I did undergrad with a big ass Sikh dude that of course came from a career military family. Went private sector after getting out and ended up fighting off pirates for some company off the coast of Africa somewhere. "Yeah, we'd see a shitty little boat or whatever coming up fast and just unload in their direction."
Apparently he bought a bunch of cheap gold with his earnings that's still sitting literally in a suitcase somewhere. He was a cool dude. Not to be fucked with tho.

I know a Sikh family that settled in rural Oz growing oranges, and they're a funny mob.
The kids were all born here, and the difference between them and their father (born in India) is hilarious.
They all wear traditional dress, and the father sounds exactly like you'd expect from looking at him.
The sons though have some of the broadest Australian accents you'll hear. First time I heard them I did a double take and wondered who was speaking.

"Yeah... nah. I was out doing doughies in the rexy with Dazza and blew the tranny. Spewin. No worries, see yaz tomorrow arvo."

Society and common sense dictates when and where to stop. Rational people so far see nothing wrong. Many people started to see something wrong with the civil rights movement

Like 6 yr old kids being pumped with hormones? Don't stop there right keep going?

This is the first regular election since Trump was elected, and Republicans were soundly trounced.

You literally have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

In a blue state that was for Hillary. I think the democrats did not want to lose from lack of voting, so they showed up like a presidential election. About time they get their sorry shit back together

Personally, I would not vote for a mentally ill person. But I guess that's just me.

Lmao this is what democrats see as progress. Also a shiekh became the mayor of New Jersey yesterday

Sikh*.. oh and by the way, Sikhs are not Muslim... funny how even a tiniest bit of research could spare you from looking like a dumbass, huh?

No, not American. Althought to my knowledge Trump has never expressed any desire to hack off his genitals.

Nah, he did express desires to fuck his daughter though... I'll let you be the judge on whether that counts as mental illness or not

trump-ivanka-bed-phone.jpg

In a blue state that was for Hillary. I think the democrats did not want to lose from lack of voting, so they showed up like a presidential election. About time they get their sorry shit back together

Ok?

Who cares what color state they were in? Republicans were pushed out of seats they were holding, while Virginia might have barely voted for Hillary, the State Assembly was in held by Republicans and they had a Republican governor. They don't anymore.

Some in the wins in NJ were upsets as well, pushing out Republicans that held their seats for some time here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back