2017 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lead put me in the race already. I've had enough of your parlour tricks

Clippy, do you think the fact that you haven't even posted 200 times in the WR this year and you are now desperately post whoring to get to the limit will hurt you a bit this election?

It should be 200 posts as of the announcement to avoid that.

You're cordially invited to read the OP.

War room election has started. You are registered to vote when that round begins

I just read the OP. I have 200+ posts in the war room since January??

A356jiI.gif

Jesus fucking Christ I’ve wasted my life.

giphy.gif

I will not be running this year as I am still enjoying life at my retirement castle at Mount Saltmore.

However, I will be offering consulting services to those interested at a price to be negotiated.

Here‘s a sneak peek into my recommendations:

1) Fuck a team. Do it all yourself.
2) Trust everyone who approaches you to help.
3) Consider pledged votes a lock.
4) Choose a VP candidate from the opposite political spectrum and expect it to go smoothly.
5) Have an actual agenda.
6) Expect people to actually read the shit you write.
7) Announce the pick from 4) right before you go to an all weekend booze affair and expect it not to be a problem.

8)Now do the exact opposite of 1-7?

Last year it was the invasion of the Sports Bar and this year it's looking like OT migrants knocking at our door? Whassdamatter with yous? Don't you have a sandbox of your own to play in?

This open border policy is an utter failure!

Dear Mr President, build up that wall.o_O

Dear Mr President, build up that wall

Well I tried, you know. My platform vowed extreme vetting, among other things.

Then Palis came and promised something something.

Well I tried, you know. My platform vowed extreme vetting, among other things.

Then Palis came and promised something something.
I remember, and I voted for you. Unfortunately the Palis' teams collusion with unscrupulous dog shelters overshadowed your message. Fake news before there was fake news, I say.

Last year it was the invasion of the Sports Bar and this year it's looking like OT migrants knocking at our door? Whassdamatter with yous? Don't you have a sandbox of your own to play in?

The War Room needs quality posters, so long as they don't compete with my campaign it doesn't matter what subforum they post in the most.

I believe in everyone coming together and working together. Even if you like throwing gays off of buildings and you bring that over here, our resident Rat Poster @Rational Poster , will take you in and treat you with tender loving leftwing progressive care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back