NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v3: Still noobs at online gaming

HA! Beat you to it HairdewX!

So pumped for this game, only 3 more weeks! Glad I'll have a juicy RPG to play over the Christmas Closure for work. We'll also have Mario, but my kid has been totally engrossed with Kingdom Hearts on the PS4 so I'm thinking I'll have free reign of the Switch over the holidays.

HA! Beat you to it HairdewX!

So pumped for this game, only 3 more weeks! Glad I'll have a juicy RPG to play over the Christmas Closure for work. We'll also have Mario, but my kid has been totally engrossed with Kingdom Hearts on the PS4 so I'm thinking I'll have free reign of the Switch over the holidays.

That Direct really made my even more hyped for XBC2! At this point SMO is just a placeholder for me to play until Dec 1st. Splatoon 2 obviously still gets plenty of time as my multiplayer fix.

Gotta say I didn't think the Switch would take up as much of my gaming time as it has. Since I got it I've only played like 2 games on my PS4.

That has to happen. The game is just too huge not to. Actually, imagine the full console version or Pokemon that Nintendo has teased.

OH man you just wait until the mainline Pokemon game comes out for the Switch. It has the potential to be ABSOLUTELY EPIC. I have full faith in Nintendo with how good both BotW and SMO are.

Pokemon on the Switch easily has the potential to outsell both Zelda and Mario. It'll be a huge system seller.

Oh wow only 3 week until XBC2? I was going to get MO after M+R but looks like that will have to be put on hold. I'm on the 3rd world for M+R so I should finish just as XBC2 is released.

OH man you just wait until the mainline Pokemon game comes out for the Switch. It has the potential to be ABSOLUTELY EPIC. I have full faith in Nintendo with how good both BotW and SMO are.

Pokemon on the Switch easily has the potential to outsell both Zelda and Mario. It'll be a huge system seller.

One of the main things I always missed about not having a Nintendo Console was Zelda and Pokemon (always wanted to try metroid too). Zelda BOTW hit the fix I needed now they just need to give me a good Pokemon game.

Last edited:
Have to wait for x-mas to make my mom happy (she has this thing about buying me gifts even though I will be 30), but getting both SMO and XBC2 at the same time may be more than my heart can bear.

Have to wait for x-mas to make my mom happy (she has this thing about buying me gifts even though I will be 30), but getting both SMO and XBC2 at the same time may be more than my heart can bear.

Getting gifts for Birthdays or Christmas is timeless.

Xenoblade 2 Japanese voice actors

jw56njoecswz.jpg

Pretty sweet tohave Hulu on the Switch. I mean I have it on all of my tvs, tablets and laptop.....but it's still nice to have.

bought two switches yesterday (one is going to my sister in law). any must have games? I have BotW for Wii U. I know my son is going to want a Pokken Tournament game even tho its just a port.

bought two switches yesterday (one is going to my sister in law). any must have games? I have BotW for Wii U. I know my son is going to want a Pokken Tournament game even tho its just a port.

You can't go wrong with Mario Kart, or Super Mario Odyssey.

Back