Dear Shoopers: Rick Moranis needs you.

CargoKing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/2017-potwr-round-1-registration-campaign-announcements.3654637

To make a long story short: Rick Moranis is running for President of Sherdog's Warroom. His running-mate is the ghost of John Candy as played by Patrick Swayze. The campaign is sponsored by Chilis. Our campaign slogan is "We Message: Good Live".

We've got me, a talented homeless impressionist named Apple(I think), a lot of cooks and cleaners-mostly Korean, and a few guys who were gambling outside I lost a bet to. But we're missing one big part: YOU. A competent shooper to produce a magical campaign banner that will knock the socks off all the cocks in bagel town. Whatever that means.

So yeah, let me know if you're interested and we can start collaborating immediately! Or if you were inspired by this plea, go ahead and just make one and throw it at me. Either way I'm excited to have a new member join our campaign.

Also for the record our campaign is NOT colluding with the Chilean government in anyway.

@CargoKing

what kind of 'shop are you looking for exactly?

@CargoKing

what kind of 'shop are you looking for exactly?

Something very American, red, white and blue, rock, flag and eagle all the way. If you can get a rock, flag and eagle in there, even better. Main focus would be Moranis, with a see-throughish Swayze over John Candy's face next(preferably from a Spaceballs still). Then an POTWR '18 after it.

The slogan 'We Message: Live Good' and a chilis logo in there would also be huge.

But mostly I'm relying on the endless talents of this forum's shoopers to bring my simple little vision to the level of influential art.

Something very American, red, white and blue, rock, flag and eagle all the way. If you can get a rock, flag and eagle in there, even better. Main focus would be Moranis, with a see-throughish Swayze over John Candy's face next(preferably from a Spaceballs still). Then an POTWR '18 after it.

The slogan 'We Message: Live Good' and a chilis logo in there would also be huge.

But mostly I'm relying on the endless talents of this forum's shoopers to bring my simple little vision to the level of influential art.
How's this going?

lLed1UO.jpg

At least your campaign/artistic vision is more realistic than Trump's campaign promise.

I thought for sure "free blowjobs" would get me some momentum, but I think people are still mad about 'Honey We Shrunk Ourselves!'

Back