Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.44 - MOYES IN EDITION

Will Moyes get sacked before the end of the season???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, what's wrong with South Korea. You know it's different from North Korea yeah? Man like KJU ain't from there.
2002 World Cup, they got away with Fellaini elbows and similar fouls against Italy, Portugal and Spain. Check youtube if you dont remember it.

Question for y’all, growing up what was usher’s favourite food his mum would make him?

Her peas

2002 World Cup, they got away with Fellaini elbows and similar fouls against Italy, Portugal and Spain. Check youtube if you dont remember it.

Ohhh, I 'member. I was wondering where the hatred for them came from.

The Italy game was a joke.

might have to put some money on Russia reaching the 1/4 finals

<seedat>

Did anyone else apply for World Cup final tickets or just me? 400 a piece. Got about 5 percent chance of being selected apparently.

Pray.

Ohhh, I 'member. I was wondering where the hatred for them came from.

The Italy game was a joke.

might have to put some money on Russia reaching the 1/4 finals

<seedat>

And the offside goal against Spain aswell.

Also since we are on this subject, fuck Greece too. Most boring team in international football, their run in the 2004 tournament.
Cant or wont cheer for those two teams.

@Clear Winner @Da Speeit @UltimateVictory @Tules your thoughts?
WaEtbww.png
Make it transparent

And the offside goal against Spain aswell.

Also since we are on this subject, fuck Greece too. Most boring team in international football, their run in the 2004 tournament.
Cant or wont cheer for those two teams.

And the goal that was ruled out for going out. LOL at the Korean media spinning it (timestamped) to act like it went off.

That Italy game was a disgrace.

Let's show those pasta eating, flopping, crying primadonnas how a collective full of men plays the non forgiving but beatiful game of football!!

all respect to Buffon though

My bets for tonight: Nigeria win or draw and Italy win or draw parlay.

when one of your bosses catches you checking out one of the cute guys and decides to walk you over and introduce you

anigif_enhanced-18253-1443127572-2.gif

My bets for tonight: Nigeria win or draw and Italy win or draw parlay.
I'll say this once and I mean it.
I wouldn't be surprised if we win this first match 1-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back