Locked JUSTICE LEAGUE v.4 (First Critics Reviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This version of the Justice League, the Snyder-verse version, and all these characters just seem so fucking off. This definitely isn't the version of the characters I wanted or had in mind.

Snyder is a gobshite. I actually can not stand his directing style. The slow mos, the color drained images, the try hard aesthetic...ugh.

The sad thing is, now he's started up this whole 'justice league universe' they're likely gonna' keep his 'style' to keep it all connected and congruent.

Gonna watch this for batman and aquaman.

And i wonder how many that actually hates snyder, or just do it to be a part of the sheeps.

I guess there's a review embargo which will be lifted on Tuesday before the release. That's definitely not a good sign. I'd say <40% is a lock.

Update: November 10, 2017

Listen to the Danny Elfman's Full Soundtrack for JUSTICE LEAGUE

3h6m779gl1xz.jpg

New JL clip of the 7th member fighting Red Star or something.

This absolutely has to be a home run for DC. With a reported budget of $300 million, they need to hit it out of the park just to make a healthy profit.

"Good" won't be anywhere near good enough.

From what I'm getting, it sounds like it's considerably better than BVS/Suicide Squad and about on par with Man of Steel. But nowhere close to WW.
I'll take it.

All I can take from the early reviews, from people I've never heard off before, is that JL isn't a total clusterfuck. Sadly, I doubt that will be good enough to turn DC into a serious opponent for the MCU.

From what I'm getting, it sounds like it's considerably better than BVS/Suicide Squad and about on par with Man of Steel. But nowhere close to WW.
I'll take it.

LMAO.

Man of Steel was meh and Wonder Woman was okay.

Damn, I had no hopes for this film (Justice League) being great, but it would have been nice if it were.

The first batch of twitter reviews I always see for movies like this seem cherry-picked because they're universally positive. You see them go about as far as saying "may not be for everybody".... but I haven't seen any outright "narratively it's a mess" before.

The trailer looked way better on the big screen before Thor so I thought "hey go see it drunk, that could work". But now I'm sure I'd just end up throwing a bottle at the screen when they reveal Aquaman's mom is also named Martha.

Yeah, early reactions seem to be super positive even for crap movies, if I recall BvS got amazing early reactions, and look how that turned out. To see middling early reactions should be a huge sign this film is probably total shite.

Yep, early Twitter reviews are always the same positive BS. Don’t trust em.

But now I'm sure I'd just end up throwing a bottle at the screen when they reveal Aquaman's mom is also named Martha.

I can actually see this happening but it should be followed up with Aquaman doing a big "SIKE".

Yeah, early reactions seem to be super positive even for crap movies, if I recall BvS got amazing early reactions, and look how that turned out. To see middling early reactions should be a huge sign this film is probably total shite.

The reactions are from Comic Book journos and Film Criritcs, not a bunch of random DC fans.

The movie sounds like it'll be better reviewed than SS, BvS, and possibly MoS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back