Locked JUSTICE LEAGUE v.4 (First Critics Reviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good catch, although I doubt many people will be surprised by Supe's comeback.

The people who think this is a spoiler are the same people who think Queen Latifah doesn't munch box.

Not really a spoiler. Everybody that's not living under a rock knows Superman is in the movie. In this thread, there's already images of Superman in the posters and banners. And the Henry Cavill mustache issue has already been discussed before.

http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/132158711/

Yeah I've yet to watch a single DCEU movie because they jusst look awful, was pretty obvious to me that Superman was back, but since I've never watched one of these movies I wasn't sure if that tweet was considered "spoiler" material or not for the average viewer

I'm in the minority but I actually really like Synder as a director and I am so disappointed to hear all the comments about Whedon. I hated his Avenger movies. There were no stakes at all, the team breezed through the enemies. He made Ultron an absolute joke who is one of my favorite Marvel villains. Now I gotta experience sitting through 2 hours of corny jokes again. I loved Batman v Superman, Man of Steel and Watchmen.

the trailer for Juctice League and BvS is no different than Avengers/Marvel....

villain of the week or giant space laser from the sky destroying the planet

if you LOVED BvS and Man of Steel but "hated" the avengers movies then I dont know what to tell you...they're the same thing...one is just overly desaturated

Man, I really wish studios would stop treating people like idiots. Unlikely, I know, but I can still hope.

Especially after the second Abrams Star Trek flick, where everyone knew Cumberbatch was Khan, but they were like 'Naah, totally different dude'.
I had no idea he was khan but I don't watch much star trek

It's only the Islamic EXTREMIST tweeters that do this, not all Muslim tweeters.
Pretty Sikh bra.

sikh-bra.jpg

Asdfkkfkriskcjeieie just had to post this

bo5.jpg

boG.jpg

Also this tweet has me most excited.

If you’re aware of the issues in production this movie had the fact that it’s getting this much praise at all is a huge win. Not that I expect critics at large to respond ALL as warmly once the embargo drops. If you have a negative opinion you’re probably not going to tweet at all. You’ll just drop your negative review once the embargo drops. But I’m looking forward to the future of these movies because there are some really great directors on these movies in the works.

I’ll be seeing this a couple of days early on Tuesday.

Man, I really wish studios would stop treating people like idiots. Unlikely, I know, but I can still hope.

Especially after the second Abrams Star Trek flick, where everyone knew Cumberbatch was Khan, but they were like 'Naah, totally different dude'.

Hahah yeah they were really digging in deep on the “nah he’s not Khan” sell.

the trailer for Juctice League and BvS is no different than Avengers/Marvel....

villain of the week or giant space laser from the sky destroying the planet

if you LOVED BvS and Man of Steel but "hated" the avengers movies then I dont know what to tell you...they're the same thing...one is just overly desaturated

I think the problem for DCEU is that they are going to try to be like the Marvel film franchise. And that’s just a juggernaut at this point. Trying to gain inroads on that or emulate that formula is going to backfire because Marvels cinematic universe was built in a more organic way in my opinion.

At the end of the day DC has many awesome characters and great stories to tell but they should definitely concentrate on making good movies rather than churning out volume in as quick a time as possible because of some perceived desire to make up for lost time.

I know, right? Thank God for moviepass.
I guess, having movie pass would make it more bearable to watch. Deep down though still bums me out how Dcu films have been so lackluster. From Nolans Batman films to this is sad.

Update: November 10, 2017

Listen to the Danny Elfman's Full Soundtrack for JUSTICE LEAGUE

Thor Ragnarok used Zeppelin, Iron man, and I think Avengers or Civil war used AC/DC.

DCEU should just some heavy metal, or glam metal. There are so many appropriate lyrical content for Sci-Fi Action like Justice League. Justice league are like wild west cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back