2017 Election Night in America (Virginia and NJ)

I've always thought people like the poster above latch onto their whiteness as a key part of identity because they have nothing they have achieved as an individual that makes them proud, so pick something they have no choice over.

I can't imagine living life that way.

I've always thought people like the poster above latch onto their whiteness as a key part of identity because they have nothing they have achieved as an individual that makes them proud, so pick something they have no choice over.

I can't imagine living life that way.

We're discussing the modern left's anti-democracy stance, nothing to do with the nonsense you just mentioned. Keep up.

Why would you assume i'm, eh, "implying you mentioned white genocide"? You're reading way too much into a joke between me and someone else. Don't be so defensive, dude.

Pretty pathetic that a mod acts this way. But I love how I'm outnumbered in this thread and still destroying you all. lol

Nothing but desperate trolling attempts now because I've torn all your vapid responses apart so easily. Good lord. lol

The fact that you think you're kicking butt and taking names in this thread makes me chuckle every time I see your post so thanks for that

That's great, but... "you've been e pants"...

{<huh}

Pretty pathetic that a mod acts this way. But I love how I'm outnumbered in this thread and still destroying you all. lol

Lol.

Somebody is in total denial..

The only thing you are doing is destroying yourself. Keep on diggin that hole. Maybe you'll reach China in a year or so at this pace...

Back