Friends with a married couple... the husband cheated.. should I snitch?

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
They are both my friends. They've been married for awhile. The thing is, this girl is a good friend of mine and we've been friends for damn near 20 years and they also have kids together. I'm on a business trip abroad and this guy came a day later. We were out and about and he was hitting on the girls here. He ended up taking one of them to his hotel and believe me, I tried my best to stop him, short of knocking his ass out.

I'm friends with him, but I'm much closer to his wife. He put me in a tough spot here since we hang out regularly. I won't be able to look at him the same way and the wife would be able to tell. I won't tell the wife, but damn this guy is a piece of shit. I'm genuinely pissed because I care about her.

Last edited:
Fuck him. Tell his wife, you might be sparing her the inevitable

Nah don't snitch. I know it's his fault but you don't want to be the one to break up their marriage.

Fill the room with uppercuts.

That's pretty effed on his part. But at the same time snitchen sucks. Is the relationship a good one? Is it worth holding on to? If they're not good together anyway then maybe she should know.

Hm. I SAY I'd probably tell her, but Tbh I've been in this situation before and kept my mouth shut. It's so much drama. Do not want.

However if it was one of my closest friends I'd say something for sure. They've all known me long enough to know I wouldn't lie about something serious like that

its 3:30am here and this shit is keeping me up. Our families hang out REGULARLY

Sounds like you want to fuck his wife...

<{jackyeah}>

Last edited:
They are both my friends. They've been married for awhile. The thing is, this girl is a good friend of mine and we've been friends for damn near 20 years and they also have kids together. I'm on a business trip abroad and this guy came a day later. We were out and about and he was hitting on the girls here. He ended up taking one of them to his hotel and believe me, I tried my best to stop him, short of knocking his ass out.

I'm friends with him, but I'm much closer to his wife. He put me in a tough spot here since we hang out regularly. I won't be able to look at him the same way and the wife would be able to tell. I won't tell the wife, but damn this guy is a piece of shit. I'm genuinely pissed because I care about her.

That's a shitty position to put you in (Unless they have some arrangement). Maybe he thinks you two are better friends, was being a drunken douche, or didn't take you seriously.

Does he have his own car?
If so, cut out the letters to spell "I know what you did, you pig fucker" and glue them to an index card.

Leave note on windshield

Slash tires

???

Blackmail him to dress as a girl and make handjobs for truckers.

Why did he leave the country to come hang out with you?

Idk that's a tough spot. If he was your boy then the answer would be no. .. but you are good friends with her.

If you say anything their drama is going to become your drama for a looong time

Kick his ass. Then you have a reason to not hang out anymore and you get that anger off your chest.

If you both travel a lot for work, it’s probanly not his first rodeo with cheating.

Unless him and his wife got an open marriage.

This is a terrible idea.

I would never, ever get involved with another couple's marriage, even if they are good friends.

You did the right thing by trying to stop him from cheating, but at the same time, this is just the nature of men,

we are animals.

I'm going to have to say that you should mind your own business.

She’s not going to like you more or sleep with you if you tell . You might ruin your friendships . Since he was over with you she could blame u also for not stopping it . Why don’t u just man up and tell the guy it was messed up instead

If i was in her shoes id want someone to tell me so i dont waste my time anymore. Fuck him.

Back