2017 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first PPV I purchased was UFC 50, bruh. Then, Pride 28 was next. I just didn't create a Sherdog account right away. I'm not a TUF noob, god damnitt!!!!

I'm sorry, what were we talking about?

You didn't watch UFC prior to John McCain setting MMA back 15 years in the US, brah?

Fucking newbs.

I remember renting weird rectanglular boxes full of magic that needed to be rewound of the first few UFCs from a strange and wonderous place that would let you borrow said boxes in exchange for money.

What a goofy and disjointed sentence.

Anyways, back to the election.

Seems on topic, we must dick measure how early we all started watching MMA, as if we were debating who is tougher on foriegn policy in a real presidential debate.

Seems on topic, we must dick measure how early we all started watching MMA, as if we were debating who is tougher on foriegn policy in a real presidential debate.
In! Can't remember the exact date, but know it was prior to February '95. Didn't know wtf I was watching, that's for sure.

My first account may or may not have gotten banned for saying Ryan Gracie was a punk who got what he deserved.

@Lead

I am officially running for POTWR.
Instead of boring everyone with the same old stuff all done last year already.
I would like to kick off my campaign with my first endorsement from a well know Austrian politician.

Gentlemen, vote for me.

Only I can serve you the deliciously salty tears of the limp wristed leftist snowflakes that you so desperately crave and so richly deserve.

Down with the globalism! Down with cultural Marxism! Down with feminazis and uppity scientists alike!

@Palis should have put them all in their place, but he failed. Because he’s a cuck. Now look at him; he’s just part of the SWAMP.

Vote for me.

Watch how a Real Nationalist does it.

(I was endorsed by @WiolentOne @klmOmega @TheStruggle @goldennirvana and @ripskater before the LEFTIST mods banned them.)

I did not mean you, actually. I looked up the name, it was this dude: @KBE6EKCTAH_CCP

Added
@goldennirvana (he wasn't banned)
@KBE6EKCTAH_CCP

I remember renting weird rectanglular boxes full of magic that needed to be rewound of the first few UFCs from a strange and wonderous place that would let you borrow said boxes in exchange for money.

Ha ha. Me too. I think 94 or 95 is when I first started renting them at Blockbuster. I though Ken Shamrock was the best. LOL @ that assessment.

@Lead

I am officially running for POTWR.
Instead of boring everyone with the same old stuff all done last year already.
I would like to kick off my campaign with my first endorsement from a well know Austrian politician.

No surprised by that announcement.

8 candidates so far

You didn't watch UFC prior to John McCain setting MMA back 15 years in the US, brah?

Fucking newbs.

In! Can't remember the exact date, but know it was prior to February '95. Didn't know wtf I was watching, that's for sure.

My first account may or may not have gotten banned for saying Ryan Gracie was a punk who got what he deserved.

UFC 5 for me, it was 95.

Real birth of MMA Pride 1, 97.

Pankration around 650BC or 649BC here.

Pankration around 650BC or 649BC here.
And I thought I was old! Didn't realize we had Hancock moderating the WR. And that lends more gravitas to this election methinks.

No surprised by that announcement.

8 candidates so far

I was a bit worried it might be a bit too far. But I guess I am in now :).

Also for entertainment sage. If anyone wants to make those videos. Can't believe how easy it is to make those subtitle videos.
You can just download win movie maker and the youtube video. Fill in the captions and upload it again (ideally to a new anonymise youtube account)
Never done it before just took me 15 minutes all in.

I was a bit worried it might be a bit too far. But I guess I am in now :).

Also for entertainment sage. If anyone wants to make those videos. Can't believe how easy it is to make those subtitle videos.
You can just download win movie maker and the youtube video. Fill in the captions and upload it again (ideally to a new anonymise youtube account)
Never done it before just took me 15 minutes all in.

The election thread is meant to be more hands off. See first sentence in OP.

Yea, video editing has become pretty simple in the last couple of years.

The Islamic platform one was @Kafir-kun

I broke the disclosure just now. He should run as he damn well promised last year. Where will all our Islamic posters go to without such a candidate?!
Yup. I hope he runs. The rustle and hilarity could be legendary.
Ask and ye shall receive.

I am registering to vote and also announcing my candidacy.

As Ayatollah of the War Room I promise to resist the imperialist crusaders and their Zionist dogs and to bring a curse upon the Jews and victory to Islam. I will ban the creation of rape accusation threads without at least four accusations as per the sharia.

I will, in consultation with the WR, establish a four person divan who will help me in suggesting and selecting topics for discussion in the POTWR thread with I acting as the tie breaker in the event it is needed. I will attempt to balance it between conservative and progressive posters. I will also appoint, in consultation with the WR, a Grand Vizier who will act in my stead if need be.

Topics will be decided on a roughly weekly basis though conversations which branch out are encouraged. I will also hold special elections for War Room waifu with such candidates as Asma al-Assad and Marion Le Pen.

I look forward to enjoining good and forbidding evil in the WR.

I'm not having much success with those I've tagged to jump in to the election. They at least got registered but I was hoping at least one would get in by now. Perhaps you could recruit the ideal candidate and become a power broker yourself.
For now, it's best to let the current candidates eat themselves for a bit. I'm sure a viable alternative will show up - and if there really is only one (moderately) conservative compared to the rest, then the votes will be split for the lefties but could end up lopsided for the righty.

Ask and ye shall receive.

I am registering to vote and also announcing my candidacy.

As Ayatollah of the War Room I promise to resist the imperialist crusaders and their Zionist dogs and to bring a curse upon the Jews and victory to Islam. I will ban the creation of rape accusation threads without at least four accusations as per the sharia.

I will, in consultation with the WR, establish a four person divan who will help me in suggesting and selecting topics for discussion in the POTWR thread with I acting as the tie breaker in the event it is needed. I will attempt to balance it between conservative and progressive posters. I will also appoint, in consultation with the WR, a Grand Vizier who will act in my stead if need be.

Topics will be decided on a roughly weekly basis though conversations which branch out are encouraged. I will also hold special elections for War Room waifu with such candidates as Asma al-Assad and Marion Le Pen.

I look forward to enjoining good and forbidding evil in the WR.
<mma4>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back