UMA RT-41 14oz Glove Review

I must say, the UMA RT41 protect just as well or a bit better than the 12oz Winning; but is much less compact, more bulky.

These are all great gloves, but if I had to rank my personal top 7 list (in overall terms of fit/comfort/protection)...

1. 10oz Winning Pro Fight
2. 12oz Winning
3. 12oz Everlast pro leather
4. 10oz Rival Amatuer RF3
5. 12oz UMA RT41
6. 12oz Rival RB1 Ultra
7. 12oz R2C C17

Last edited:
nice, thanks a lot. it definitely has a wider profile than most of the gloves except the R2C C17. compared to that it looks pretty identical. that's very helpful because i have 2 pair of the C17's.

thanks again!

Here ya go. A side by side comparison of 12oz UMA RT41 (Grey) to other 10oz-12oz gloves:

6. 12oz R2C C17 2.0

65VuFfU.jpg

It's a amazing review, thanks for giving me nice info.
By the way, wanna ask you about grip bar, is it only composed of padding or stick of steel inside?

@deh707 do any of the gloves you've used have a similar hand compartment to the winning 10oz's?

Looking for a pair for my fiancee that's more compact, has the same hand compartment as the ms-300s with good wrist and knuckle protection.

@deh707 do any of the gloves you've used have a similar hand compartment to the winning 10oz's?

Looking for a pair for my fiancee that's more compact, has the same hand compartment as the ms-300s with good wrist and knuckle protection.

Hmm this might be a tough one, considering that the MS300 is a pro fight glove... and very protective one at that... a truly unique model.

If I had to choose, maybe the 10oz Rival RB1 Ultra bag gloves.

Only issue is the short thumb compartment, which is no longer an issue with the current models, as I've been told by Rival.

If you go with this model, I would avoid places like Titleboxing that do not mention the "Improved thumb attachment." statement, which is displayed on the product page from the official Rivalboxing.us website.

There's a good chance the old model is still floating around on those other websites.

Hmm this might be a tough one, considering that the MS300 is a pro fight glove... and very protective one at that... a truly unique model.

Only issue is the short thumb compartment, which is no longer an issue with the current models, as I've been told by Rival.

If you go with this model, I would avoid places like Titleboxing that do not mention the "Improved thumb attachment." statement, which is displayed on the product page from the official Rivalboxing.us website.

There's a good chance the old model is still floating around on those other websites.

Appreciate the feedback man, i’ll Definitely look into those

Appreciate the feedback man, i’ll Definitely look into those

Also, any chance you could post a comparison pic of those rivals and the winnings?

Back