Even If TJ Beats DJ, He Still Has To Explain

Dude wasn't even the same fighter.

By the way, who went on to win the belt twice?

Last edited by a moderator:
There needs to be an IQ test in order to post on this forum

TJ wasn't a great striker back then, and it was a shit stoppage to boot.

Also, they were the same weight.

Dodson was/is a better fighter than Dillashaw. And Dodson is also a bantamweight now.
Just lost to #9 bantamweight lol.

And no way a fighter can improve in 6 years, especially if they were young and find a new coach like say Bang Ludwig. *cough* retard *cough*

shit thread, it was an early stoppage

It was a long time ago and he has learned a mountain of technique and gained a ton of experience since then so why does he have to explain anything. He would fuck Dodson up these days so what is the explaining for?

Explain?? What is this a word problem? Fighters lose fights. Even great ones. Shit happens..

TJ can have a million belts, but John Dobson can say "Yeah boy, I KO'd you." Maybe it is just me, but that wouldn't sit well with me. I would want to get it back.
Yeah he could say that. Then they'd fight, and TJ would embarrass him.

Long time ago, TJ was a different fighter. Like when RDA was KO'd by Stephens. Different fighter.

Dodson has power, he can knock out anyone at 125 or 135. Nothing to be ashamed of.

I know who can explain that stoppage.

20140407085658_1DX_0494.JPG

Need I say more?

Was the KO from the Dodson/Dillashaw fight overturned just now?
lol your logic, Dodson is better than TJ Dillashaw in 2017 but is barely even a top10 while TJ is the 2-time BW champ.

You need to lay off the crack, bud.

Was the KO from the Dodson/Dillashaw fight overturned just now?
You said Dodson was and "still is" better, yet he lost to #9 BW whereas TJ is champ. Your statement was moronic on every level.

Maybe his explanation is he had holes in his game and the loss to Dodson motivated him to work even harder and become the fighter he is today.

Dodson hits hard, Tj was very green, everyone loses, and it was a horribly early stoppage.

Does that explain it?

Back