2017 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I was born in Edmonton and raised on the mean streets of Calgary, Alberta.

c4143414-detached-4luky1-l.jpg
I'm afraid that disqualifies you from the PoTWR competition. We don't elect snow Mexicans in the war room.

I'm afraid that disqualifies you from the PoTWR competition. We don't elect snow Mexicans in the war room.
*Snow Mexicans

I find your lack of capitalizing an honorific disturbing.

Assuming I cared this much what if I got Chris "the crippler" Leben to endors my candidacy. Would that get your vour vote? What about Larry Pratt the head of GOA? I am not sure how far I want to take thi into my real life

Assuming I cared this much what if I got Chris "the crippler" Leben to endors my candidacy. Would that get your vour vote? What about Larry Pratt the head of GOA? I am not sure how far I want to take thi into my real life

Leben is possibly my favorite fighter all time. So glad he had a good run at the end of his career. That Akiyama win was one of my favorite fights to watch ever.

They only get half the honor.
They? Me!

As senior TUF noob on this page of this thread I deman (demand, I say!!) proper caps due your brothers to the north! If you refuse, I will be forced to throw my meager support behind @Kafir-kun and unleash unholy verbal jihad upon you. Inshallah.

Yes. I was born in Edmonton and raised on the mean streets of Calgary, Alberta.

c4143414-detached-4luky1-l.jpg
Fuck you then, with your “health insurance” and your “affordable education.”

What do YOU know about hating a dumbass class-traitor GOP-voting motherfucker with a fiery passion that longs to consume the Earth?

Also, dude, how close do you live to the Hitman? You ever see him?

Adding more to the voter registration:
@voxom
@Workers United
@WorldofWarcraft
@WTF2008
@XalexinchainsX

Also consider running

How do I run for such a high and sacred office as PotWR?
Candidates must make their announcement speeches before Round 1 ends to be considered for Round 2. Please make a speech to the citizens of the War Room about why you are running with something along the lines "I announce my candidancy for the President of the War Room" and tag me in the post. Please keep in mind the length of your post is one of the criteria's to determine what candidates make it to Round 2 if there are more than 20 candidates so put some time into the speech. First recognized speech will be used for the tiebreaker criteria so don't mess up on your first announcement.

Fuck you then, with your “health insurance” and your “affordable education.”

What do YOU know about hating a dumbass class-traitor GOP-voting motherfucker with a fiery passion that longs to consume the Earth?

Also, dude, how close do you live to the Hitman? You ever see him?
<GinJuice>

The area Bret Hart lives in is about 15-20 minutes away from me. I have never met him unfortunately.

They? Me!

As senior TUF noob on this page of this thread I deman (demand, I say!!) proper caps due your brothers to the north! If you refuse, I will be forced to throw my meager support behind @Kafir-kun and unleash unholy verbal jihad upon you. Inshallah.
No, the Canadian "Football" League is a joke, and canadian Bacon is just ham, bro.

Adding more to the voter registration:
@Fedorable
@FinalFight
@floivanus
@Fluffernutter
@fonzob1
@forum poster
@freaky
@Fugazy
@GearSolidMetal

Also consider running

How do I run for such a high and sacred office as PotWR?
Candidates must make their announcement speeches before Round 1 ends to be considered for Round 2. Please make a speech to the citizens of the War Room about why you are running with something along the lines "I announce my candidancy for the President of the War Room" and tag me in the post. Please keep in mind the length of your post is one of the criteria's to determine what candidates make it to Round 2 if there are more than 20 candidates so put some time into the speech. First recognized speech will be used for the tiebreaker criteria so don't mess up on your first announcement.

@colby25

Perhaps you'd be interested in running. The field is wide open for a right candidate.

Sure, I'm in.

Life outside of sherdog has gotten busy this year so haven't been able to post as much as usual- but maybe i'll make a comeback this year. I'll write up a little speech and throw my hat into the ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back