Canadian whites under fire for refusing to more to the back of a concert

Not that i have ever heard of this person, but i call for a public burning of her cd’s-do they still make those things? My word of the day seems to be absurd, but it fits this perfectly. If i am a paying customer and bought a ticket, I sure as fuck am not moving from the front if I paid to be there. Fuck this bitch. I looked her up and kept finding cheese spread or peppers before i finally found pics of her, I would rather fuck the cheese spread than this creature.

Appears to be just another example of a flagrantly racist act, i.e. forcing someone to give up their seat based solely on their race, that is justified by the fact that it was directed at whites. Anyone who supports this kind of shite is a degenerate lowlife.

Pan has given us a glimpse into the dark progressive mind. What's scary is you don't know exactly how many like him there are out there. It's starting to seem like a lot.

I'm told to grow a pair if I don't want anyone to be a minority around people like pan.

Why did that singer make an issue of peoples colour? Why does it matter what the colour of the people were at the front of the stage? Maybe I'm missing somthing here, but to me I find the singers actions to be counterproductive.

Because she feels the need to be the white savior and protect what she sees as vulnerable and weak races.

Basically the sjw ideology entails that the bigger the minority you are, the more special you are and the more white you are, the less special you are.

You'd be worshipped if you are a transgender lesbian woman who is a black/native american and abhorred and disliked if you are a straight white male. You get points for having any non male, non white traits. If someone goes against and demands equality, then they are attacking the minority group and being bigoted and racist.

This story doesn't make sense.

The singer tried to move white people to the back and brown people to the front, and since a couple of the white people reacted negatively they are deemed the racist ones?
Seems like that’s it. Naive me when I read the statement by the organisers I expected to see condemnation of the racist directive of the performer.

Nope. I keep on overestimating society - when will I learn?

Seems like that’s it. Naive me when I read the statement by the organisers I expected to see condemnation of the racist directive of the performer.

Nope. I keep on overestimating society - when will I learn?
You should have known better. It's common anytime an accusation of racism is made, 99.99% chance is being made against a while person. Racism against whites us common, and socially accepted. And the few occasions it is actually acknowledged, they have to invent meaningless terms like "reverse racism", as to not imply that racism against whites is indeed racism. It's disgusting, and pretty much the antithesis of what great men/women like MLK fought for, but it's clearly the norm in western society today.

Christ with a few exceptions a who’s who of the Sherdog’s Salt Fright LOL

And for the record I think @panamaican is a high caliber poster and mod. He is wrong here though.
I like pan but he likes to take contrarian positions. He instinctively did so here and then seemed to realize this was not the hill to die on yet did not care to concede anything
tenor.gif

Why did that singer make an issue of peoples colour? Why does it matter what the colour of the people were at the front of the stage? Maybe I'm missing somthing here, but to me I find the singers actions to be counterproductive.

You need to Google the Progressive Stack. The word even has a wikipedia page. It is basically rights, entitlement and special treatment based on gender and skin color. White males are automatically at the bottom regardless of their social privilege because privilege is merely assumed based on skin color and gender. According to the collectivist progressive stack Oprah is more oppressed than a poor, homeless white guy because she shares a gender and color with historically oppressed groups.

Progressive Stack is easy to remember because it rhymes with Whites get to the Back.

A progressive stack is a technique used to give marginalized groups a greater chance to speak.[1] It is sometimes an introduction to, or stepping stone to, consensus decision-making in which simple majorities have less power.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_stack

It came to prominence during the Occupy Movement.

DMl_nu8U8AAQTzN.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I dig how @panamaican is purposely missing the bigger picture in the bigger point (here in the beginning, I'm only on page 2) I am guessing in an attempt to lay the seed so that a white racist person will take the bait and really turn this into an ugly conversation (I will continue reading to see if I'm correct on that, and what happens)

You know, rather than point out the very obvious Reverse Racism that took place at this music festival perpetrated by idiotic feminist artist then apparently things that we've reached the threshold in 2017 (which is probably true for Canada) that white people need to go to the back of the bus.

Can't wait until white people snap and this aggressive movement to make them feel guilty for being born is squashed.

But the girls prefer the back because of all the toxic masculinity that permeates the front

The guys that prefer the back are just exercising their toxic masculinity in a different way, by taking up space that could be used for girls trying to escape the toxic masulinity.

And round and round and round and round we go

Step 1: Be white
Step 2: Attend a concert as a volunteer camera person
Step 3: Be told to move to the back because of your race
Step 4: Refuse
Step 5: Be kicked out
Step 6: Be called a racist
Step 7: Be permanently banned from volunteering with said organisation again. Said organisation profusely apologises to the person who targeted you with race-based discrimination and commits to diversity training in the future

Fun times to be white.

Dat privilege, doh ...

giphy.gif

I like pan but he likes to take contrarian positions. He instinctively did so here and then seemed to realize this was not the hill to die on yet did not care to concede anything
tenor.gif

I think he came to a knee-jerk conclusion based on assumption rather than information, it backfired as they often do, and he bailed on the thread because he realised that race-baiting, trolling and shit-stirring (however unintentional it might have been) is not a good look for a neophyte mod.

Some of you guys bath in this crap. Get mad, go back to your corners and get ready for the next fringe idiot to do something stupid so you can pretend its the norm in your life. If you go looking for idiots and outrage, its pretty easy to find, its up to you how you want to proceed with your select outrage.

SJW and snowflakes are everywhere on every side these days.
I see your point, but idiots need checked.

Not patted on the back and assisted by the government. People need to know this type of thing takes place.

I think he came to a knee-jerk conclusion based on assumption rather than information, it backfired as they often do, and he bailed on the thread because he realised that race-baiting, trolling and shit-stirring (however unintentional it might have been) is not a good look for a neophyte mod.
Happens to the best of us. But are we all to proud to return and concede?

Happens to the best of us. But are we all to proud to return and concede?

Fair enough.
I'd say maybe he wandered off halfway through a discussion he'd changed his mind about bothering with (I've done that on occasion) but he's been tagged so often in this thread that that's pretty unlikely.

Fair enough.
I'd say maybe he wandered off halfway through a discussion he'd changed his mind about bothering with (I've done that on occasion) but he's been tagged so often in this thread that that's pretty unlikely.
it's lame because that's one of my favorite posters going back many years and when I read that I couldn't believe that A: a moderator is in this thread trolling with racism and B: @panamaican would hold such an opinion but like you said, and like others have said, without seeing them show back open a thread kind of shows if they don't want to touch it again. I myself would want to clarify that though, especially when they post in this form as much as they do. You might go through your 6 months without seeing me but I know for a fact that Pan is on here a lot.

But on another note, I'm realizing nothing rustles my jimmies more than fucking Canada does. :confused:

Try living here!! One of the most frustrating parts of this story is the way it was reported on by the media here, especially the state brodcaster CBC. This was reported as if some major racist incident had happened and the concert organizers were so virtuous for issuing the blanket apology.

This is the reason why people make a big deal about these things. Not because it is low hanging SJW fruit to mock but because the establishment here in Canada proudly reports this crap as news which in turn glorifies this ridiculous behaviour.

Back