Stop making excuses for Anderson Silva

He's cheating against clean fighters under USADA <6>

Also:
mrzdwx.jpg

Yay, another Silva hating thread.

Yeah, let's see here: Since Silva popped he must have cheated his entire life, even though there is absolutely no proof, he was indeed tested back them and he even won over turbocharged Sonnen.

If you're gonna call Silva a cheater for his entire life, again with no proof whatsoever to back you up, and I think it's somewhat ok, then let's call GSP a cheater as well, he never popped because he was away from UFC when all this USADA scandals began. From Jones/Silva/GSP triplet, which [only] one who not popped and which [only] one was away from UFC back in that time? We don't have proof of it, but it's really possible and likely, it's nearly impossible for a natty fighter to have a better physique than a PED'ed counterpart.

You can call Silva a two-time cheater and I'd be okay with it, we have proof for that, other option is: You can say that everybody cheats on that level, I'm okay with that as well, but if you're going to state something with no real proof then you must do this to all other fighters as well. (Which for me is the closest thing to reality, but indeed we still have to respect the in dubio pro reo dogma when not chatting along with friends on whatsapp.)

It's like saying "Your son cheated on his 6th grade test and got caught, therefore we will hold him back to the 1st year because he possibly cheated all his way through", I bet you wouldn't be all so dura lex, sed lex with it, even though it's very likely he got caught not in his first time around.

What I don't see is: It's being said time and again that they keep a separate test sample to be able to test again whenever a new test method is out, why don't USADA test Silva's (and not just him, Jones, GSP, Aldo, Barao, and possibly all other not-by-accident champions) past samples? Why doesn't anyone bother to go after this and cease the doubt?

Does this mean that no active fighter can be considered GOAT as they could fail a drug test anytime in the future and invalidate their entire career?

yes, doesn't mean they aren't exiting fighters and that I don't appreciate their careers, but in my mind it eliminates them from GOAT discussion..greatest of ALL time.

USADA testing is much more strict and advanced than anything Anderson Silva has ever faced during his title defenses. It's possible that he has been cheating for his entire career.

If your friend stole $100 from your wallet, then it's possible the thief also took some money from you last year or even 5 years ago. It's just now that you're finding out about it.

00063522_H35409115.jpg

2c789cc06032daafabc5539b9945e5b0--anderson-silva-young.jpg

QPty0t4.jpg

KRl6HlM.jpg

anderson_silva_izabel_goulart_ego_1.jpg

anderson-silva-ufc-208-1.jpg

11kwqd3.gif

Stop acting like Anderson Silva broke your dream and sent you crying home to your mommy. The reality is the UFC is tainted when drug busts happen. Deal with it.

It is completely unfair for a natural fighter to go up against someone who has an unnatural advantage with performance-enhancing drugs.

hiyXTcD.jpg

CjfyXBQXIAEMEk_.jpg

Anderson nuthuggers find excuses for everything.

It’s also possible he didn’t cheat during his title reign

quote-when-you-use-the-steroids-you-use-them-for-a-long-time-when-you-use-the-steroids-for-anderson-silva-106-85-31.jpg

people who think because he beat dudes who were on steroids it somehow cancels out and refuckulates into legitimacy <30>

If you want to believe GSP was natty with that physique while training mma 8 hours a day, good for you.

You sound like you are fat. Just because Anderson keeps getting busted for PED’s doesn’t mean everyone is using.

If you're gonna call Silva a cheater for his entire life, again with no proof whatsoever to back you up, and I think it's somewhat ok, then let's call GSP a cheater as well, he never popped because he was away from UFC when all this USADA scandals began. From Jones/Silva/GSP triplet, which [only] one who not popped and which [only] one was away from UFC back in that time? We don't have proof of it, but it's really possible and likely, it's nearly impossible for a natty fighter to have a better physique than a PED'ed counterpart.

No sir.

When GSP tests positive, feel free to say he uses steroids.

Until that time, zip it.

Anderson has popped twice now, which is an incredibly strong indicator he's a lifetime user. Pop once, maybe there's doubt, pop after you've been caught, you have a problem.

Just because Anderson keeps getting busted for PED’s doesn’t mean everyone is using.

If GSP ever pops, I'm out.

If I was an Anderson fan, I'd shut my mouth right now. I wouldn't run around accusing everyone else.

The fact that he cheated and also lied to try to get out of it proves that he is likely a long term PED user.

It also doesn't matter if any of his opponents were also caught using them or supposedly might have used them at some point. This should not be a sport where whoever can cheat the system best should be honored in any way. It is already tough for the younger guys who barely can afford a gym membership.

Silva gambled and failed. He is clearly a loser and should be treated as one. He gets a double asterisk by his name and should be banned for the rest of his career.

What I don't see is: It's being said time and again that they keep a separate test sample to be able to test again whenever a new test method is out, why don't USADA test Silva's (and not just him, Jones, GSP, Aldo, Barao, and possibly all other not-by-accident champions) past samples? Why doesn't anyone bother to go after this and cease the doubt?

because commissions do NOT keep samples for future analysis, so there are no old samples of Silva's to be tested.

the truth is, the first time he was random tested under Nevada's new testing program he was caught (not once, but twice, for multiple substances)

and hes now been caught by usada

i kinda give a pass to people who where cheating when there was virtually no testing.. but carry on using once proper testing comes along, thats different..

But, we dont know what the substance is so its really hard to make a judgement call at the moment

Lol there really aren't 'new test methods'. Most of the past samples are negative by the simple fact that they really are clean, because they were fight night samples, the drugs are already out of their system. Anderson popped on his first out of competition sample (in the Nick fight). Before that, he was only tested on fight night.

Also, I don't see why one should be able to call GSP a cheater when he hasn't been caught. His body doesn't even have an incredible shape, I don't see why people say this. That said, he COULD be a cheater.

Back