NHL Offseason Discussion: Live From the KHL

Status
Not open for further replies.
They won, but ooof, the Leafs look bad without Matthews the God.

Naz easily has one of the best team friendly contracts out there. #1 C numbers for #3 C money.

Freddy finally had a decent fucking game too.

Can't get over how good the Blues look so far. Only got to watch one live game (vs leafs) but it appears that Alex Pietrangelo is really becoming a legit Norris candidate now that fatboy Hitchcock is gone.
That first line firing on all cylinders is really helping. Lots of heartbreak still to be had though, hopefully losing Hitch means they can make a splash in the 'yoffs.

That first line firing on all cylinders is really helping. Lots of heartbreak still to be had though, hopefully losing Hitch means they can make a splash in the 'yoffs.

Hitch would have broken that line up a week ago in order to get someone else producing and would have made Schenn a 4th line center to improve his checking.

They won, but ooof, the Leafs look bad without Matthews the God.

Naz easily has one of the best team friendly contracts out there. #1 C numbers for #3 C money.

Freddy finally had a decent fucking game too.

Nobody wants Matthews back more than Babcock. Looks like a vein in his head is about to burst with everyone asking about the injury.

wow, Oilers looking pretty bad.
McClellan with that frenzied look on the bench.

what the fuck is wrong with the Hawks? completely wasted a 5 on 3

If they stay healthy though should make some noise again. All down to Pekka playing out of his mind again, well, at least consistently above average. He looks really good this year so far, but it's a long season.

Yes sir!...Going to Bridgestone arena tonight to watch Preds v Penguins. Turris debut in Nashville and hopefully Bonino is back healthy.

Forsberg is the worst backup goalie in the league

pretty sure Carolina's fans were just chanting Crawford, even though he's not playing.....

Galchenyuk-Drouin-Lehkonen looking dangerous as fuck.

I'm catching my first game in a while, beer in hand.

As I say that, lehkonen gets a dumb penalty.

Yes sir!...Going to Bridgestone arena tonight to watch Preds v Penguins. Turris debut in Nashville and hopefully Bonino is back healthy.

Dammmn, what a game to go to. Almost hoping your boys pull it out for your sake.

Galchenyuk-Drouin-Lehkonen looking dangerous as fuck.

I'm catching my first game in a while, beer in hand.

Galcheyuk has been looking very good recently. Exactly as he did before his injury last season. And the season before that. Suspicious. Indeed, Galchenyuk's decline in play last season will remain a mystery forever unsolved. What we know for certain though is that he can absolutely never play the center ice position ever again, under any circumstances ever.

Three is a row without Matthews. Well done, Leafs.

Now a nice four day break to get him healthy.

Dammmn, what a game to go to. Almost hoping your boys pull it out for your sake.

Great game and loved getting the win in a shootout! For a regular season game, it really had a playoff atmosphere for obvious reasons. We will need Bonino and Ellis to get back healthy and Saros will have to prove himself as a better back up goalie so Pekka doesn't wear down.

lol Flames getting a PP out of that.

Truly deplorable

lol, Yotes get their first regulation win of the season....... against the Scabs AHAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back