Trump would never call Kim short and fa...

Cuck much bro?
Give room for the greatest president in the world.
giphy.gif
Oh, you're a joke account. My bad.<Lmaoo>

I heard that Trumps tweet was so childish that Roy Moore wanted to take it out on a date.

Sorry...could not help it.

Yeah, I am sure he is being completely disingenuous, and there is zero truth to any of his statements.

This is shocking news! You should have a direct line of communication with Mueller, so that the two of you can crack this case!

Funny you say that while Hillary has supposedly been getting away with her crimes for decades in your eyes. I guess Rudy doesn't know how to get ahold of anyone either. Let me guess, it's a conspiracy that she hasn't been charged? :rolleyes:

Why should I care about what Trump voters like you think? You'll excuse him for almost anything. That shouldn't stop me from calling him out for his petulant behavior and lamenting the erosion of the dignity of the office under Trump.

Of course Trump supporters will dismiss your accusations. Look at the hypocrisy in your statement. You claim to be concerned with the "erosion of the dignity of the office," and yet you nominated someone like Hillary Clinton...

The country is not being run effectively, though...

I will take your word for it...

And are you saying that collusion with Russia is your goal post for Trump's competency? Like, a goal post that is buried in the ground and isn't going to move? Because I'll file that away for future use if so.

No, I don't believe I said that...

But regardless of Russia, Trump has made a total ass of himself and the nation over the last year.

So you say. Some would argue that it's actually left-wing Presidents that have embarrassed the nation.

Funny you say that while Hillary has supposedly been getting away with her crimes for decades in your eyes. I guess Rudy doesn't know how to get ahold of anyone either. Let me guess, it's a conspiracy that she hasn't been charged? :rolleyes:

No, I thought all along that the real conspiracy was Trump being the one who's getting a pass for his "crimes." :rolleyes:

Last edited:
What a complete farce. That statement is the reason why Trump supporters have ammunition to not take your criticisms seriously.
No farce. He said he believes Putin is sincere when he says they didn’t launch political attacks. He also said the American intelligence agencies are full of shit.

That is the definition of Putin over America. It also invites more attacks against us, but Trump is ok as long as it helps him. He’s not even fulfilling his basic responsibility as president.

No farce. He said he believes Putin is sincere when he says they didn’t launch political attacks. He also said the American intelligence agencies are full of shit.

That is the definition of Putin over America. It also invites more attacks against us, but Trump is ok as long as it helps him. He’s not even fulfilling his basic responsibility as president.
I’m dying. This Russia boogeyman isn’t getting more ridiculous by the day. And are these the same intelligence agencies that told us there were WMDs in Iraq?

No. It doesn't equate to that at all. Trump does not appear to believe Putin had involvement in leaks that showed the DNC was favoring Clinton.

Putting Putin over America would be something like accepting bribes to float American uranium to Russia.

I’m dying. This Russia boogeyman isn’t getting more ridiculous by the day. And are these the same intelligence agencies that told us there were WMDs in Iraq?
Not the same thing, terrible logic.

Oh, you're a joke account. My bad.<Lmaoo>
I know is a new crazy tendency to not respect a communist regime that is a cancer for the world, but Trump would be fine.

Also not be a pussy like Obama is also a crazy tendency, but is just how i liked.

Hillary being better or worse in such a hypothetical future is unknowable, and therefor irrelevant. Beyond that, using that as your primary indicator for judging Donald Trump is dangerously stupid for two reasons. First being that you're not holding him accountable by any reasonable expectation of competence (since you and the rest of Trump's base amusingly believe Clinton to be some sort of homicidal anti-christ). Secondly, that expectation of competence is an ever-moving target, shifted whenever your ego is threatened by Trump's growing aura of ineptitude and stupidity. Trump called the leader of North Korea short and fat on Twitter and his base is applauding it. Step back from the situation and analyze how far your standards have slipped.
Standards can't slip if you don't have standards
<seedat>

Of course Trump supporters will dismiss your accusations.
Of course, as I said you will excuse almost anything he does because you lack integrity. But him calling another world leader fat on Twitter is most certainly eroding the dignity of the office.
Look at the hypocrisy in your statement. You claim to be concerned with the "erosion of the dignity of the office," and yet you nominated someone like Hillary Clinton...
Lol, where in my statement did I say I nominated Hillary? I am not the DNC you dunce. I voted for Bernie in the primary and didn't vote for Hillary in the general you rube.

I know is a new crazy tendency to not respect a communist regime that is a cancer for the world, but Trump would be fine.

Also not be a pussy like Obama is also a crazy tendency, but is just how i liked.

You need to get off the forum, and go pray, Bernard. Your lord Allah commands it, servant.

It's always funny when Trump attacks people for their appearances, which is such a normal thing for him he even did it during the elections. You'd think you'd get the self-awareness to realize not to poke that beehive when you're someone that's been ridiculed worldwide for his looks and that's really fat.

Having a trophy wife makes it all that much more apparent.

He is making the combover and orange spraytan great again.

Or most of the republican primary candidates, but keep telling you that Trump was necesary to stop Hillary.
They are the same thing as far as I'm concerned but Trump is at least hilarious.

No, I thought all along that the real conspiracy was Trump being the one who's getting a pass for his "crimes." :rolleyes:

Well it seems to me like the investigation into his crimes is just getting started. Kind of like how Shkreli got too big for his own good.

Back