NFL Discussion v60: Royal Rumble Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOATpire is only rivaled by BALLERS for the best show on tv these days.
It’s weird that cartoons are my fav tv shows right now, rick and morty. Bojack horseman and old Simpsons on fxx
Actually I do like Nathan for you but I think that show had its series finale last week

Coleman>Foreman

Make a new thread pls.

It’s weird that cartoons are my fav tv shows right now, rick and morty. Bojack horseman and old Simpsons on fxx
Actually I do like Nathan for you but I think that show had its series finale last week
Eh, I'm the same way, I just can't get into sitcoms or whatever, I hear enough of people's problems everyday.

Nathan for You is the best show on tv imo

Aaron Donald gets tackled, Rams get a pick six, play gets called back for an invisible holding play and gives Houston a first down.
Donald has to lead the league in holds against that don't get called...i thought for sure that the flag was on Texans on that pick 6.

Fortunately Goff has been practicing his deep balls

Donald has to lead the league in holds against that don't get called...i thought for sure that the flag was on Texans on that pick 6.

Fortunately Goff has been practicing his deep balls
Rumor has it that Goff gets plenty of practice with long balls because he is attracted to men that are much older.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back