Trump would never call Kim short and fa...

I voted for Bernie in the primary and didn't vote for Hillary in the general you rube.
<Lmaoo>
I reverse searched your avatar, that's a cute terrorist, I didn't know about her.
I'm thinking about another girl for my avatar to keep up with the trend of using hot political figures.

I know is a new crazy tendency to not respect a communist regime that is a cancer for the world, but Trump would be fine.

Also not be a pussy like Obama is also a crazy tendency, but is just how i liked.
This folks, is the dumbing down of a great country. This would be an embarrassing diatribe for a retarded 10 year old when I was in elementary school, now it's commonplace and normal. It's not a failure of the education system, books are widely available and free.

It's not about respect for N. Korea, it's about respect for the dignity of the office of the POTUS. It's an embarrassing time for the US with this clown in office, which just reinforces a regrettable stereotype of our country. A land of pompous buffoons, worshiping an orange paper tiger.

<Lmaoo>
I reverse searched your avatar, that's a cute terrorist, I didn't know about her.
I'm thinking about another girl for my avatar to keep up with the trend of using hot political figures.
She sort of reminds me a little of Malala(but cuter) when thumbnail size so I put that image up along with a Malala quote to see if I could trick some people into thinking she's Malala. But I see I can't pull that one on you.

This folks, is the dumbing down of a great country. This would be an embarrassing diatribe for a retarded 10 year old when I was in elementary school, now it's commonplace and normal. It's not a failure of the education system, books are widely available and free.

It's not about respect for N. Korea, it's about respect for the dignity of the office of the POTUS. It's an embarrassing time for the US with this clown in office, which just reinforces a regrettable stereotype of our country. A land of pompous buffoons, worshiping an orange paper tiger.

American presidents have been cracking jokes about Communist hellholes and their leadership for the past 70 years, though.

Last edited:

I feel absolute no shame about Trump behavior against bad people, i feel actually pride.

First i don´t give a fuck about the third world thinks about us or the cucks of Europe, second i prefer a thousand times a bully than a pussy like Obama, and finally i really like having a politician without a filter, speaks good or bad things but coming from the heart. Much more better than a fake, fancy crooked politician.

Of course, as I said you will excuse almost anything he does because you lack integrity.

Whoa! Shots fired! You just attacked my integrity! :D

But him calling another world leader fat on Twitter is most certainly eroding the dignity of the office.

I'm not really worried about it. This President does things differently, and the people who voted him into office knew that when they voted for him.

Lol, where in my statement did I say I nominated Hillary? I am not the DNC you dunce. I voted for Bernie in the primary and didn't vote for Hillary in the general you rube.

Whoa! Name-calling! I thought people with "integrity" were above that kind of thing! Clearly, I was using "you" in the general sense of the word...

Well it seems to me like the investigation into his crimes is just getting started. Kind of like how Shkreli got too big for his own good.

Funny. I don't recall the investigation into Hillary Clinton taking so long. It seems like they wrapped that "matter" up pretty quickly.

I'm not really worried about it. This President does things differently, and the people who voted him into office knew that when they voted for him.
As I said, I'm not really concerned about what you think since you're likely willing to excuse much of what Trump says and does.
Whoa! Name-calling! I thought people with "integrity" were above that kind of thing! Clearly, I was using "you" in the general sense of the word...
No, not clearly at all. Here's what you said.
Of course Trump supporters will dismiss your accusations. Look at the hypocrisy in your statement. You claim to be concerned with the "erosion of the dignity of the office," and yet you nominated someone like Hillary Clinton...
I'm the one who said "erosion of the dignity of the office" so the first you here is clearly in reference to me but somehow I'm supposed to think the 2nd you is in reference to some collective and not me specifically? You're using the same pronoun to refer to two different things in the same sentence? Not how English works bud<Lmaoo>

As I said, I'm not really concerned about what you think since you're likely willing to excuse much of what Trump says and does.

I didn't excuse his behavior. I simply pointed out that it didn't bother me. It's not significant to me. You, on the other hand, seem pretty bothered.

No, not clearly at all. Here's what you said.

I'm the one who said "erosion of the dignity of the office" so the first you here is clearly in reference to me but somehow I'm supposed to think the 2nd you is in reference to some collective and not me specifically? You're using the same pronoun to refer to two different things in the same sentence? Not how English works bud<Lmaoo>

English can work in many different ways. My message was clear regardless.

Your victories appear to be very few. You must be completely miserable right now.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I didn't excuse his behavior. I am simply pointed out that it didn't bother me. It's significant to me. You, on the other hand, seem pretty bothered.
I am, because having such a petulant individual in the WH is an embarrassment to the country. I had hoped his antics were going to be left behind when he won the campaign. They were hilarious and welcomed then. But now? Now its just sad.
English can work in many different ways. My message was clear regardless. Your victories appear to be very few. You must be completely miserable right now.
Your message wasn't clear and it didn't make sense but I suppose I should expect this sort of mangling of the English language from someone like you. Good day sir.

I am, because having such a petulant individual in the WH is an embarrassment to the country. I had hoped his antics were going to be left behind when he won the campaign. They were hilarious and welcomed then. But now? Now its just sad.

Having Barry the flake in office for 8 years was an embarrassment to the country, but that didn't stop you (the left/Democrats/liberals/etc.) from putting him in office. Think of Trump as Karma for your past choices in life.

Your message wasn't clear and it didn't make sense but I suppose I should expect this sort of mangling of the English language from someone like you. Good day sir.

giphy.gif

It's of no consequence whether or not you personally voted for Hillary in the primaries. It's easy to claim language isn't making sense to you when you just don't want to hear the broader message. You should consider meditation, or Xanax, or something to calm your nerves. I think you will need it over at least the next few years.

It's of no consequence whether or not you personally voted for Hillary in the primaries.
But it is if you're going to claim I'm being hypocritical for supporting her.
Of course Trump supporters will dismiss your accusations. Look at the hypocrisy in your statement. You claim to be concerned with the "erosion of the dignity of the office," and yet you nominated someone like Hillary Clinton...
Your deflection to "B-But Hillary!" makes no sense if I lent her no support.

I'm sorry for making fun of your English if its your second language, I understand communicating in a second language can be hard.

She sort of reminds me a little of Malala(but cuter) when thumbnail size so I put that image up along with a Malala quote to see if I could trick some people into thinking she's Malala. But I see I can't pull that one on you.

Who is the girl in your AV? And how much?

But it is if you're going to claim I'm being hypocritical for supporting her.

Hypocritical if you voted for her in the general election despite being bent on the "dignity" of the office of the president. Sure. You can make claims all day long about who you did or didn't vote for, but my point remains the same: The left has no room to complain about character when they collectively nominated Hillary. My point was clear to someone who understands English...

Your deflection to "B-But Hillary!" makes no sense if I lent her no support.

I will just have to take your word for it if you truly "lent her no support," but my point remains valid in the broader picture. Anyone with a firm grasp on the English language would understand that.

The race between Clinton and Trump was definitely not about character.

I'm sorry for making fun of your English if its your second language, I understand communicating in a second language can be hard.

giphy.gif

Hypocritical if you voted for her in the general election despite being bent on the "dignity" of the office of the president. Sure. You can make claims all day long about who you did or didn't vote for, but my point remains the same: The left has no room to complain about character when they collectively nominated Hillary. My point was clear to someone who understands English...

I will just have to take your word for it if you truly "lent her no support," but my point remains valid in the broader picture. Anyone with a firm grasp on the English language would understand that.

The race between Clinton and Trump was definitely not about character.
If you want to lay the sins of the entire left at my feet then sure your point about my hypocrisy makes sense but otherwise its a weak deflection, probably motivated by the fact that you are unable to defend Trump without deflecting to Hillary as I claimed early ITT. And really it shows your hypocrisy. Hillary was a flawed candidate but so was Trump. His character flaws were obvious and yet here you are defending him, rather poorly I might add, via deflection to the other candidate that lost and became irrelevant while the orange buffoon embarrasses America. Shows your lack of integrity.

If you want to lay the sins of the entire left at my feet then sure your point about my hypocrisy makes sense but otherwise its a weak deflection, probably motivated by the fact that you are unable to defend Trump without deflecting to Hillary as I claimed early ITT. And really it shows your hypocrisy. Hillary was a flawed candidate but so was Trump. His character flaws were obvious and yet here you are defending him, rather poorly I might add, via deflection to the other candidate that lost and became irrelevant while the orange buffoon embarrasses America. Shows your lack of integrity.

Agreed

If you want to lay the sins of the entire left at my feet then sure your point about my hypocrisy makes sense

I lay it at the feet of the left collectively, and it is probably part of the reason these criticisms of Trump's character often fall on deaf ears. The left generally isn't equated with strong moral character, so who wants to listen to the pot calling the kettle black?

but otherwise its a weak deflection, probably motivated by the fact that you are unable to defend Trump without deflecting to Hillary as I claimed early ITT.

I have no interest in defending Trump's character. Like I said, I am not really concerned with his behavior as of yet.

And really it shows your hypocrisy. Hillary was a flawed candidate but so was Trump. His character flaws were obvious and yet here you are defending him, rather poorly I might add, via deflection to the other candidate that lost and became irrelevant while the orange buffoon embarrasses America. Shows your lack of integrity.

Clinton's character is definitely not irrelevant to the discussion considering she was the only other realistic option on election day.

Hillary laughing about a man getting stabbed to death in the anus...

Despite Qaddafi being a pretty bad person, this type of reaction to Qaddafi's brutal death at the hands of insurgents (trained and advised by the U.S. military) isn't exactly a demonstration of high character. I don't know who would really be interested in hearing the left criticize moral character anymore.

Back