Is Tyron Woodley the best 170'er we have ever seen?

He's basically the Welterweight Tim Sylvia. Fights in a style that will win the fight, but anger the audience.
FailingGoodnaturedBuffalo.gif

Tim Sylvia 31 wins - 10 losses - 20 wins by KO/TKO, 7 Decisions. He fought in a style to win but anger the audience vs Andrei Arlovski, one of the worst fights i can remember, but its funny how people only ever seem to remember that.

Have people that started these idiotic Woodley threads actually seen his fights ???

TS needs to look up the definition of the word "crushed"

Woodley is by far one of the weakest current UFC champs

Tim Sylvia 31 wins - 10 losses - 20 wins by KO/TKO, 7 Decisions. He fought in a style to win but anger the audience vs Andrei Arlovski, one of the worst fights i can remember, but its funny how people only ever seem to remember that.
Or their memory of him starts at the Couture fight.

id take Rory in a rematch vs Wonderboy now that we know how much wonderboys boxing sucks.. and i think rory now realizes it as well. Rory DID clearly beat woodly.. Woodly is basically 50/50 with wonderboy.. you cant really say woodly is better than wonderboy , its basically a tie.

His resume won't reach the heights of WW GSP, but GSP VS Hendricks tells me Tyron could defeat current GSP.

oh man that Couture fight sucked lol.. for him, many Randy took it to him that night i remember watching and Randy landing that huge right and dropped Tim. oh man that shit was insane.

Rory dismantled Woodley with ease. GSP would do it, but even worse.

oh, and woodley already lost to shields and a ton of other guys.

"His resume is basically as good as GSP's at this point."

What the heck is going on in these forums today.

let him go on a streak of 10+ successful title defenses and then we can talk!

Usman is the best 170er. I'm sure Mr. 50-0 never heard of him. UFC is keeping him buried in prelims. Anyone not afraid of woodley will beat him- as we've seen many times. Obviously he has overhand right and can lay anyone out but in general he's a weak champ. You just have to play the odds and not be afraid of getting KTFO while keeping pressure until his muscle boundness wears out. I got Colby, Till, Usman, ponzi and even Platinum over him. I have several LW over him as well.

GSP title bout wins: 13 (12 at WW)

Matt Hughes title bout wins: 9

Pat Miletich title bout wins: 5

T-Wood title bout wins: 3

Shut up TS, and drop the crack pipe.

Back